How about Peyton and those Colts??!! SSOOOOOO glad Bob Sanders was back this week, great surprise, as of Thursday didn't think he was going to be. I was kind of expecting it to be a higher scoring game though considering it was Tom Brady and Peyton at the helms.

How about Peyton and those Colts??!! SSOOOOOO glad Bob Sanders was back this week, great surprise, as of Thursday didn't think he was going to be. I was kind of expecting it to be a higher scoring game though considering it was Tom Brady and Peyton at the helms.
Let's see them do something in the playoffs first.
Those games happened while you were still in your dad's nutsack. At least brag about last years SB win.
I knew that was going to be your answer, nice work.Side note: An article about the 90s Cowboys in this month's Maxim.Side note #2: The Colts fans are just posting away in here, huh?
I knew that was going to be your answer, nice work.Side note: An article about the 90s Cowboys in this month's Maxim.Side note #2: The Colts fans are just posting away in here, huh?
Can you read my mind? Whats my favorite candy???Sidenote: I haven't' read maxim in a while, I'll check it out.Sidenote 2: They probably decided to just STFU during the regular season, they will show up at playoff time.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...