No hes not, the man makes the 3, steals the inbound and hits another 3, then repeats until his team wins. He doesnt walk off the court like a whiny little girl and disrespects the game. Contrary to what his retarded teammates think, you NEVER saw Jordan, Magic, Bird, Russell, Robertson etc etc do that ever.
he would have needed to hit the three, steal the inbound hit another three, steal the inbound again and then hit another three within seven seconds...and then it would only be tiedsounds pretty easy-your right if he didn't walk off the court the cavs definatley could have pulled that one off. dam lebron you lost it becuase you obviously would have scored nine points in seven seconds had you not walked off
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With their superstar driving to the basket nearly every time he touched the ball, the Cavaliers outscored the Celtics 34-17 in the fourth and staged one of the biggest comebacks in franchise history.case closed let's move on

he would have needed to hit the three, steal the inbound hit another three, steal the inbound again and then hit another three within seven seconds...and then it would only be tiedsounds pretty easy-your right if he didn't walk off the court the cavs definatley could have pulled that one off. dam lebron you lost it becuase you obviously would have scored nine points in seven seconds had you not walked off
You lebron fanboys are scary, I bet you record his nike commercials and watch them repeatedly while rubbing one out. You can't even admit what he did was disrespectful to the game, his team, the fans, the other team and the league.

The comeback last night was amazing. No doubt about it. A few questions though.1. What the hell happened in the first quarter? I saw they scored only 6 points. Is that a record low for the Cavs in a quarter?2. I saw that Lebron had 23 free throws. Did most of those come in the 4th? I didnt see the game.BTW, here's a quote from Lebron after the game which I found funny given the discussion in this thread.

We could have easily packed it up but that's not who I am. Any time I'm on the court it doesn't matter how many points we're down, we always have a chance to win.
You lebron fanboys are scary, I bet you record his nike commercials and watch them repeatedly while rubbing one out. You can't even admit what he did was disrespectful to the game, his team, the fans, the other team and the league.
first of all, thats gross that you think of that. second of all, i am not saying that what lebron did wasn't disrespectful. i am saying that the cavs already lost and everybody is making too big of a deal out of it...
The comeback last night was amazing. No doubt about it. A few questions though.1. What the hell happened in the first quarter? I saw they scored only 6 points. Is that a record low for the Cavs in a quarter?2. I saw that Lebron had 23 free throws. Did most of those come in the 4th? I didnt see the game.
I don't think most came in the fourth quarter-he had a lot the whole game. and the first quarter was hard to watch. the celtics scored like 8 before we scored one. i don't know if it was a low, but probably

DAMON JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He lit it up in the first half. 24 points and went 6/7 on his threes-he was on fire.Good game tonight vs. NY. we haven't beaten them there since lebron's rookie season

• 3 weeks later...

I went to the game last night. Drew Gooden bald head give away. it was pretty cool-the bald head was cheap and they gave you a head band as well. during last years varejaos wig night, they had everybody put their on during a break and it broke the guiness record. i wanted them to do this yesterday but they didnt

DAMON JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He lit it up in the first half. 24 points and went 6/7 on his threes-he was on fire.Good game tonight vs. NY. we haven't beaten them there since lebron's rookie season
You realize how sad it is they haven't won every game vs NY the last 3 years?
they are dominating tonight in the old jerseys vs. atlanta
I didnt see the game, but it was tied after 3 quarters. I wouldnt exactly call that dominating. They did turn it on in the 4th and convincingly beat the Hawks.
I didnt see the game, but it was tied after 3 quarters. I wouldnt exactly call that dominating. They did turn it on in the 4th and convincingly beat the Hawks.
it was during the first quarter that i was talking about. it was like 10-2 and then 23-10 (or something like that)
  • 3 weeks later...
1. Lebron will win MVP this year. He's just too good.
firstly, it doesn't matter how skilled you are...MVPs are given to those who produce the most and generally on winning teams.i'm not sure whether america could stand it but Nash is looking pretty damn good for a 3-peat. would it make ya yankees mad to see a white canadian take down this medal again?

well the slight problem i have is it was prety debateable whether he shouldve won either year(especially 1st)...but hes a great player, and this year hes done his best actually...right now id say hes frontrunner, but theres a ton of bball to be played. I cant hold the first two wins against him, the best choice should win.same reason i thought michigan deserved to play for the football title. As far as the Cavs, they have been pretty disppointing so far. I've always maintained LeBron wont win any titles there though. He'll bolt when this contract is done.

well the slight problem i have is it was prety debateable whether he shouldve won either year(especially 1st)...but hes a great player, and this year hes done his best actually...right now id say hes frontrunner, but theres a ton of bball to be played. I cant hold the first two wins against him, the best choice should win.same reason i thought michigan deserved to play for the football title. As far as the Cavs, they have been pretty disppointing so far. I've always maintained LeBron wont win any titles there though. He'll bolt when this contract is done.
Like I said...MVP isn't a measurement of skill. It's production.I know there's an all-star team worth of players with more physical skill than Nash. Faster, stronger, better shooters...But Nash has amazing court vision, intensity, work ethic, leadership and team play. I was happy for Nash when he won MVP the first time and was unsure whether he deserved it because of the quality coaching and breakout season for Amare.When Amare went down last year I thought the Suns were toast but everyone happened to have career years. Nash "could" just be lucky but the more rational explanation is that he has those intangibles that distinguish an MVP from a guy who just shoots enough to average 30 ppg.With Amare back the Suns are obviously doing even better and Nash is starting to put some impressive numbers to go with those unquantifiable talents.
firstly, it doesn't matter how skilled you are...MVPs are given to those who produce the most and generally on winning teams.i'm not sure whether america could stand it but Nash is looking pretty damn good for a 3-peat. would it make ya yankees mad to see a white canadian take down this medal again?
Yes...
Like I said...MVP isn't a measurement of skill. It's production.
i agree with this which is one reason why i think lebron should've won the MVP.First off, if it was based on skill i think he would win.But also based on his production. Lebron has changed the cavs from a losing team, to a team that made it to the playoffs almost by himself. I don't think (especially last year, but maybe its because i am biased) that anybody was more valuable to their team, than Lebron was to the cavs
i agree with this which is one reason why i think lebron should've won the MVP.First off, if it was based on skill i think he would win.But also based on his production. Lebron has changed the cavs from a losing team, to a team that made it to the playoffs almost by himself. I don't think (especially last year, but maybe its because i am biased) that anybody was more valuable to their team, than Lebron was to the cavs
Take Nash of the Sun's and last year they don't make the playoffs, let alone be a legit title contender. LeBron doesn't win games in the clutch, when he starts doing that let me know.
firstly, it doesn't matter how skilled you are...MVPs are given to those who produce the most and generally on winning teams.
For the skill/production argument... The most skilled players are usually the most productive, and quite often, but not always, they are the best player on one of the top teams (the top 2 teams in each conference).Now, about my quote. I made that quote back at the start of the season. I was predicting that Lebron would improve since last year and propel the Cavs to one of the best teams in the East. Both things really havent played out. Lebrons numbers have regressed a little since last year, and the Cavs havent been as good as I thought. (Their record still isnt bad though). Early predictions are often wrong, and I was wrong.Would I give Lebron MVP right now? Abosolutely not. Other candidates have stepped up. We still have a ways to go in the season, but I dont see that changing.
Take Nash of the Sun's and last year they don't make the playoffs, let alone be a legit title contender. LeBron doesn't win games in the clutch, when he starts doing that let me know.
you know what i am about to say...the baseline drive with five seconds to go against the wizards