Need An Opinion

I just used the "You look like you need a massage" on my fiance as she got home from work. Works like a charm every time. I am now satisfied :club:
That's a good one. I prefer the "mushroom bruise during the nap" routine, but my closing ratio is dismal.Or, I'll tell her that I'll screw her sister if she doesn't put out. Yes, I feel like a pig today. Ex (with my d in her mouth): "Just make sure to tell me when you're close; I don't like the taste."Me: "Of course honey, you feel so good. Just like that."Ex: "Fughset snfci sofi gfort okjgu."Me: "Mind the stepchildren. You have to cup the balls."Ex: "Ogh Khey"Me: "..."Me: "Ohhhhh..."Ex: "What the fu.ck? You told me you would tell me when you were close!"Me: "You just felt so good honey. Will you go brush your teeth and get me a beer?" (a.ss slap)No, it didn't last very long. The relationship I mean.
You the man! I have to umm go to the bathroom now. Bye.Good man!
I just used the "You look like you need a massage" on my fiance as she got home from work. Works like a charm every time. I am now satisfied :club:
wow... she wasn't even home at 4:17, and you had a conversation, a massage and sex/bj in 35 minutes?Sucks to be her.
I lived with four guys in a huge house in Greeley a few years back. All started out well, but as soon as my roommates realized that if they didn't clean, I would. I like girls, and I understand that if you expect a girl to come over more than once, you need a clean room, and an even cleaner bathroom.
You were looking for the wrong kind of girls. The ones that give it up the easiest don't give a sh it what the place looks like as long as your sausage is burried in their mess of a vagina.
You were looking for the wrong kind of girls. The ones that give it up the easiest don't give a sh it what the place looks like as long as your sausage is burried in their mess of a vagina.
This is hilarious. But seriously, there were the cum dumpsters that the roomies traded stories about, but every once in awhile you get lucky with a totally cool chick who loves it in the pooper, or the older chick whose freshman sorority sisters told her about your place and the raging parties. You know, those girls.I thought for sure that cum dumpster would be edited. Ha.
wow... she wasn't even home at 4:17, and you had a conversation, a massage and sex/bj in 35 minutes?Sucks to be her.
Who says there was a conversation? All he did was give his line, and I'm guessing a 30 second massage before it elevated to something else.
This is hilarious. But seriously, there were the cum dumpsters that the roomies traded stories about, but every once in awhile you get lucky with a totally cool chick who loves it in the pooper, or the older chick whose freshman sorority sisters told her about your place and the raging parties. You know, those girls.I thought for sure that cum dumpster would be edited. Ha.
Um, wow.

Alright, thanks for the opinions everyone. Not sure what I'm going to do yet, but I guarantee nothing gets done tonight. Way too much crap to do to waste an hour cleaning up the kitchen. If he gets mad and cleans it up, I guess I win. If not, I think I'll tell him tomorrow that it'll go a lot faster if he helps out and hopefully that will work.

That's a good one. I prefer the "mushroom bruise during the nap" routine, but my closing ratio is dismal.Or, I'll tell her that I'll screw her sister if she doesn't put out. Yes, I feel like a pig today. Ex (with my d in her mouth): "Just make sure to tell me when you're close; I don't like the taste."Me: "Of course honey, you feel so good. Just like that."Ex: "Fughset snfci sofi gfort okjgu."Me: "Mind the stepchildren. You have to cup the balls."Ex: "Ogh Khey"Me: "..."Me: "Ohhhhh..."Ex: "What the fu.ck? You told me you would tell me when you were close!"Me: "You just felt so good honey. Will you go brush your teeth and get me a beer?" (a.ss slap)No, it didn't last very long. The relationship I mean.
One of your better posts. Well done.I think either way you go it's doesn't really matter since you won't be living with the guy next year. I'd probably not do the dishes, and hit him when he confronts me.
What I do like is, that in the time it took to post and reply to this thread, you could've cleaned the kitchen.....I'm just sayin
principle of the matter? I was writing a paper at the same time. Reading forums = taking a break, cleaning kitchen = more work.
One of your better posts. Well done.I think either way you go it's doesn't really matter since you won't be living with the guy next year. I'd probably not do the dishes, and hit him when he confronts me.
Wait. I'm confused. When you say "either way you go", are you referring to me nutting in girls mouth, or the OP? You do realize that when I posted Ex, I was referring to the ex-girlfriend, and not RonMexico? And regarding hitting him, Ron asked me to smack him around, I promise.Do I need the sw?
This is all I have to say...127718183_80fccefdc0_m.jpg
I love sluts. I have a special place in my heart for Fabiola. And by "special place in my heart", I mean that special spot is now in my room mates tube sock.Enjoy those crusties you non-toilet-flushing bast.ard./end rant.