Help Ft/stars

im plannning on putting my roll on either FT or STARS, for the people that have played on both, any recommendations?i play primarily cash games.
I would do the reload bonus at full tilt, if it is still available. You play limit so it will clear rather quick, then move over to poker stars.

I consider myself a decent player, and I put my roll at FT and it absolutely was decimated. The lower limits were just too tight, and I hated how the SNGs took forever - I did not like it at all. I moved the rest of my money over to Stars and was able to get back to even pretty much in 2 weeks. I think there was a thread earlier this week talking about how tight the games are at FT and someone (hoosier I think) recommended Bodog for lower limit cash games.Oh and I didn't think the reload bonus at FT was easy to clear at all, it definitely takes a lot of multi-tabling and hours

they are both decent sites i normally play on pokerstars but had my biggest cash on full tilt took down the 26 mtt a few months back. Ever since that tourney i have done nothing but lose, so i would recommend pokertsars.