Numbers 1-00

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the OOps tOO.
LOL.... I'd like to say I thought of that... but no. Funny tho..... and if we were doing hockey related, we should prolly use Carol Ault, the ultimate puckbunny....

OOoh, Gettin close! Someone with time on their hands want to compile this into a single list, and PM it to me, I'll start a new thread, and we can start arguing???? If no one has any objections, I will nominate myself as the final judge, with the caveat that, in case of major argument (Howe vs Richard) we leave it to a poll.........

OOoh, Gettin close! Someone with time on their hands want to compile this into a single list, and PM it to me, I'll start a new thread, and we can start arguing???? If no one has any objections, I will nominate myself as the final judge, with the caveat that, in case of major argument (Howe vs Richard) we leave it to a poll.........
Sounds good....Richard it is! :club:
84 - Guillaume Latendresse
You're so predictable.
You're so predictable.
Yeah, I probably could have put a couple of months worth of research into it before posting the exact same answer, but who has that kind of time?

So far...#1 Johnny Bower#2 Brian Leetch#3 Wade Belak#4 Bobby Orr#5 Bernie Geoffrion #6 Janne Niinimaa #7 Tim Horton#8 Alexander Ovechkin#9 Gordie Howe#10 Pavel Bure#11 Gary Leeman#12 Simon Gagne#13 Mats Sundin#14 Brendan Shanahan#15 Tomas Kaberle#16 Darcy Tucker#17 Lubomir Visnovsky#18 Dave Taylor#19 Bill Derlago#20 Luc Robitaille#21 Borje Salming#22 Daniel Sedin#23 Brian Bellows#24 Bryan McCabe#25 Dave Andreychuk#26 Barry Melrose#27 Scott Niedermeyer#28 Brian Rafalski#29 Ken Dryden#30 David Aebischer#31 Ken Wregget#32 Nick Fotiu#33 Patrick Roy#34 Byron Dafoe#35 Tom Barrasso#36 Matthew Barnaby#37 Jarkko Ruutu#38 Jan Hrdina#39 Dominik Hasek#40 Frank Pietrangelo#41 Jed Ortmeyer#42 Alexander Perezhogin#43 Philippe Boucher#44 Stephane Richer#45 Dmitri Kalinin#46 Kyle McLaren#47 Marc-Andre Bergeron#48 Daniel Briere#49 Joe Juneau#50 Martin Brochu#51 Brian Campbell#52 Alexander Karpotsev#53 Jeff Guliano#54 Patrick Traverse#55 Larry Murphy#56 Andy Wozniewski#57 Jacques Lemaire#58 Kris Letang#59 Robert Dome#60 Jose Theodore#61 Maxim Afinogenov#62 Jaroslov Svoboda#63 Josef Vasicek#64 Jean Philippe Cote#65 Ron Hainsey#66 Mario Lemieux#67 Marc Staal#68 Jaromir Jagr#69 Mel Angelstad#70 Tim Thomas#71 Jiri Slegr#72 Ron Hextall#73 Michael Ryder#74 Paul Coffey#75 Brett Lindros#76 Radek Bonk#77 Ray Bourque#78 Eric Landry#79 Alexei Yashin#80 Kevin Weekes#81 Miroslav Satan#82 Marion Gaborik#83 Ales Hemsky#84 Guillaume Latendresse#85 Petr Klima#86 Jonathan Ferland#87 Don Brashear#88 Eric Lindros#89 Alexander Mogilny#90 Joey Juneau#91 Sergei Fedorov#92 Michael Nylander#93 Doug Gilmour#94 Yanic Perreault#95 Danny Markov#96 Pavel Bure#97 Jeremy Roenick

Could someone please clarify these? When did these players wear these numbers in the NHL?
Coffey wore 74 his last year, which was with Boston (2000-01)Gaborik was born in 1982 so I can see him wearing it when he first broke in, but I can't confirm.Best I can do for Coffey... you can make out the 74.coffey_paul1.jpgcoffey4.jpgind04_coffey06.jpg