Official Bulls Thread '06-'07

Just thought I should start up a Bulls Thread.Looking pretty decent so far in the preseason, which means nothing. But I can see good things on the horizon. Keep your eye out... Heard it here first.

• 2 weeks later...

It's only game one... But uhh..... They just spanked the defending champs by 42.By Far, the biggest loss on opening night by the defending champs in NBA history. The 2nd biggest margin was 15 points.

There are 81 more games, I wouldn't get to jumpy. Just looked like the Heat were busy celebrating still and the Bulls wanted revenge for getting knocked out of the playoffs last year. Though I thought the Bulls were much tougher in the playoffs for the Heat than a few of the other teams they played. This could be a problem for the Heat down the road.

They won't shoot like that every night, but I'd like someone to show me a better defensive team in the league. With Big Ben and T. Thomas patrolling the lane, the days of backing down the likes of Eddy Curry are over.

Wow! That game was an *** whipping! No doubt about it. A few things:1. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next Bulls-Heat game.2. The Bulls already too high expectations have completely gone past Pluto at this point.3. Could that game be more benificial to the Heat? I'm thinking that it just might be.

Wow! That game was an *** whipping! No doubt about it. A few things:1. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next Bulls-Heat game.2. The Bulls already too high expectations have completely gone past Pluto at this point.3. Could that game be more benificial to the Heat? I'm thinking that it just might be.
Pluto isn't a planet anymore...and the Magic game was not great... although I didn't watch, so I dunno how it went specifically. I just heard Howard pretty much tore it up.
Pluto isn't a planet anymore...and the Magic game was not great... although I didn't watch, so I dunno how it went specifically. I just heard Howard pretty much tore it up.
I will consider Pluto a planet til the day I die. I dont care what anyone says.Anyways, dont feel bad about the Magic game. The Bull played on back to back nights, were obviously more concerned about the Heat, and due for a slight let down after an incredible victory. Then the Magic came out pumped up on their opening night with Howard just going off. That loss was very predictable (in hindsight of course).

Lost to a last second shot against the Kings. They're still working on chemistry and figuring out what exactly to do offensively, since they have a few more options now. They'll get it together. They always play better in the 2nd half anyway.

I will consider Pluto a planet til the day I die. I dont care what anyone says.
Yea, my 3rd grade science project was right, forget these stupid scientists of today and their "dwarf planets".In summary, I have nothing relevant to add about the Bulls yet.
  • 4 weeks later...

OK, what in the hell is wrong with Big Ben. He's always had an attitude with any coach. I thought the new big contract and his role as team leader would change things a little, but it appears as though I was wrong. And on top of that, he's stinking it up on the court. That signing is looking real bad right now.

OK, what in the hell is wrong with Big Ben. He's always had an attitude with any coach. I thought the new big contract and his role as team leader would change things a little, but it appears as though I was wrong. And on top of that, he's stinking it up on the court. That signing is looking real bad right now.
Hell yeah it is, especially with Tyson Chandler outperforming him in basically everything but blocks.
Thanks for taking the Big Ego off our hands, its nice to have the extra cap room.
Yeah, now you can use that cap room on Arroyo, Milicic, or Okur....Oh.

Umm Okur was like 5 years ago dude, has nothing to do with Ben, and we didnt have enough playing time for him anyways. I'd like to still have Arroyo though, but oh well. Darko just didnt seem like he was ever gonna fit here for one reason or another. Anyways, we can use the cap room on other people and our guys that are loyal. More importantly, the East is bad enough we can still make it to the finals this year without any changes.

Umm Okur was like 5 years ago dude, has nothing to do with Ben, and we didnt have enough playing time for him anyways. I'd like to still have Arroyo though, but oh well. Darko just didnt seem like he was ever gonna fit here for one reason or another. Anyways, we can use the cap room on other people and our guys that are loyal. More importantly, the East is bad enough we can still make it to the finals this year without any changes.
The point isn't connected to directly to Ben, it's merely sarcasm. And it's two years ago, not five.I'm not so sure about that finals trip. Semifinals, sure.