Poker Outlawed Online In Nevada & 9 Other States?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, well things change fast at Prima.......I tried to log onto my account about an hour ago and was still locked out....I just now logged on and it let me...I am now happily playing poker at Royal Vegas.......will wonders never cease! We'll see how long it lasts!Well now they have locked me out again! I got to play for 30 minutes!

Actuary .. let me know .. I'm ducking.Seems like you might like SoCô¿ôL just a little bit ?Huh? Huh? Huh?Occasionally ?Good News apparently no other person who visits the board has had any problem being locked out anywhere just based on the statethere in ?{Drunk Or Knot}

AND ... I LOVE great and informative stories ... even though some folks may be confused, even though some may not "understand" what it the WWW this has to do with Poker?NAPOLEONS BRUSH WITH DEATHDuring Napoleon's invasion of Russia, his troops were battling in themiddle of yet another small town in that endless wintry land, when he wasaccidentally separated from his men. A group of Russian Cossacks spottedhim and began chasing him through the twisting streets. Napoleon ran forhis life and ducked into a little furrier's shop on a side alley.As Napoleon entered the shop, gasping for breath, he saw the furrier andcried piteously, Save me, save me! Where can I hide? The furrier said,Quick, under this big pile of furs in the corner, and he coveredNapoleon up with many furs.No sooner had he finished than the Russian Cossacks burst in the doorshouting, Where is he? We saw him come in. Despite the furrier's proteststhey tore his shop apart trying to find Napoleon. They poked into the pileof furs with their swords but didn't find him. Soon, they gave up and left.After some time, Napoleon crept out from under the furs, unharmed, just asNapoleon's personal guards came in the door. The furrier turned to Napoleonand said timidly, Excuse me for asking this question of such a great man,but what was it like to be under those furs, knowing that the next momentwould surely be your last?Napoleon drew himself up to his full height and said to the furrierindignantly, How could you ask me, the Emperor Napoleon, such a question?Guards, take this impudent man out, blindfold him and execute him. I,myself, will personally give the command to fire!The guards grabbed the furrier, dragged him outside, stood him against awall and blindfolded him. The furrier could see nothing, but he could hearthe guards shuffle into line and prepare their rifles. Then he heardNapoleon clear his throat and call out, Ready! Aim! In that moment, afeeling he could not describe welled up within him; tears poured down hischeeks.Suddenly the blindfold was stripped from his eyes. Although partiallyblinded by the sunlight he could see Napoleon's eyes looking intently intohis own - eyes that seemed to see every dusty corner of his soul.Then Napoleon said, Now you know.Author UnknownGeeze ... SoCô¿ôL BobWhy didn't Napoleon just tell him?Shoot Hoops Not Troops!Better Yet, Play Poker!

you seem harmless and good hearteda bit odd.odd is goodI wish you well.I just tease a lot.
As a result of your kind words YOU have been selected to find out FIRSTThe Premier Episode Of WinAMillionPlayingPokerDotCom is NOW "On The AIR"And, We Thank You !!!
Man how'd Bush swing that? He got 10 states locked out of online poker. That man is one tough prez.....I am pretty sure the OP missed a big SW somewhere. I didn't .....SW
Yeah lets get rid of online poker, thats destroying America! Oh Osama Bin Ladin ..........he's not hurting anyone!FU.CK BUSH!!!!!!!!!! :club::D

Here comes big government, taking us by the hand and telling us what's good for us. Thank you big brother. Yes, gambling is wrong.But wait, I should make sure and buy my lottery tickets right now? Big jackpot you say???****ing hypocrytical bastards.And this is what happens when the so called conservatives are running things.

:club: Well actually I was speaking with a coustomer service guy that told me they were going to lock me out again so I did withdraw my money.......And we do our best with Bob....family and all of that! HI BOBOBOBOBOB!
welcome.I might've used that time to withdraw my money.Take care of SoCool for us please.
I'm receiving a phone call now that says a friend in Las Vegas is Locked Out of Two Poker Accounts?Because it's now not acceptable to play ONLINE POKER in Nevada and 9 other states?Ultimate Bet is one of the places that "locked out."
so prostitution is legal but not online poker....interesting

It's a morality thing ô¿~gecco_liten_liten.gifApparently, only Royal Vegas has been reported to have locked outbased on their interpretation of state laws.