how i cleand out the blind people at the hospital

Last week I was talking to my friends and they had mentioned that the local hospital was throwing a No Limit Texas Holdem tourney for fun for blind people, I thought hey this is the time to master my skills I should play there teach those people how you really play poker. The only problem was how to get in the game, you have to be blind to play wich dosen't make much sense since you cant see your cards, but any ways what I found out is that they layed there cards on the table and a helper would whisper in there ears what cards they had, I think to myself jesus this is better then I thought I can see there whole cards I cant lose, any ways I got in there game by wearing sun glasses and saying I was blind. I took those suckers for everything they had, they even gave me a prise because i'm the best poker player in the world.

i love this guy! at first i hated him but if he keeps showing up every 3 weeks with a funny @$$ made up story then i'm all for it.the two best parts were him typing out "No Limit Texas Hold 'Em" and then also "i took those suckers for everything they had"i think the Hellmuth story was better but beating blind people who had a 'helper' is pretty hilarious

Well, you finally got me to laugh at one of your posts.Congratulations!LOL!

whats even funnier is if you go look at all his past posts...this was the very first one he ever made:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...=534&highlight=even "admin" responded! i dunno, maybe because no one responded to his plea he decided to get our attention another way. either way, keep em comin, once every 3 wks sounds about right

• 10 months later...
Last week I was talking to my friends and they had mentioned that the local hospital was throwing a No Limit Texas Holdem tourney for fun for blind people, I thought hey this is the time to master my skills I should play there teach those people how you really play poker. The only problem was how to get in the game, you have to be blind to play wich dosen't make much sense since you cant see your cards, but any ways what I found out is that they layed there cards on the table and a helper would whisper in there ears what cards they had, I think to myself jesus this is better then I thought I can see there whole cards I cant lose, any ways I got in there game by wearing sun glasses and saying I was blind. I took those suckers for everything they had, they even gave me a prise because i'm the best poker player in the world.
Pity they didnt teach you to spell prize.....