but why don't they sell anything but beer and wine in the south??? and i never complain about bad beats....i just wait outside and challenge them to race me from 85 to 285 for their bankrolls.if u know atl than u know......
I'd be flamming you, but I'm pretty sure this is a joke.

nah freals though....aren't u from atl area? why is the south the way it is dude?and g' head flame me....seems to be the only way to be anyone on this forum.maybe u didn't think i was freals cuz i didn't type LiKe DiS Yo~.KP1004LiFe..

nah freals though....aren't u from atl area? why is the south the way it is dude?and g' head flame me....seems to be the only way to be anyone on this forum.maybe u didn't think i was freals cuz i didn't type LiKe DiS Yo~.KP1004LiFe..
What the hell are you talking about, you DO type like that. Man, this is hard. Who is this really?

freals though...why u think i'm joking dogg?i'm just trying to ask...publix.........atl........why don't they have any JWBlue....in the beer aisle???(and i feel like i need to be flamed or told to die before i get excepted on this forum, maybe this is the wrong general).

"freals." I like that.Are you referring to the fact that they don't have liquor in grocery stores? If thats what you mean, its different from state to state. In Va, all liquor sales are regulated by the state government and therefore sold only in government sponsered stores, or ABC stores. In other states, such as South Carolina, the government doesn't regulate it (at least not to that extent), and liquor can be sold by private vendors, as the "ABC Package" stores in South Carolina are privately owned. I'm sure it varies from state to state, but these are the ones I know about.Freals.

In Florida, only beer and wine is sold in the grocery store. Costco, Sam's and Albertsons have seperate liquor stores right next to their main stores. I have no clue how it is in Georgia. But this is the south. The only other place I lived was in the Virgin Islands and the grocery stores there sell liquor. I thought that was unique to the island. Can you buy liquor at the grocery store in other states?

In Florida, only beer and wine is sold in the grocery store. Costco, Sam's and Albertsons have seperate liquor stores right next to their main stores. I have no clue how it is in Georgia. But this is the south. The only other place I lived was in the Virgin Islands and the grocery stores there sell liquor. I thought that was unique to the island. Can you buy liquor at the grocery store in other states?
In Michigan and Illinois you can..

I'm from Ga . . . they only sell beer and wine in grocery stores. Depending on which city you live depends on if they have liquor stores or not. The city I live in does not allow liquor stores. But the city right next to mine does.I would also race you from 85 to 285 for your bankroll . . . but my company Ford Taurus probably isn't a good match for you :club: . . . unless you drive a Yugo or something.

because there is a liquor store on every corner in my hood. And a pawn shop.the man is keeping the hood in da hood.yaknowwhatI'msayin?State Law in FL. Can't sell the hard stuff with the food.Now you wanna discuss our gambling laws in FL as well?

Even though the OP seems ignorant and not worth answering. It is not just the South. In New York you can only find beer in a grocery store or gas station. No wine, no liquor. Liquor stores handle the rest.

• 12 years later...