Why I Don't Mind If Americans Get Banned

he perpetuates the american stereotype.
So you don't mind if people tell you that you perpetuate the arrogant anti-american stereotype? Seriously...since it's not a big deal in your book, state your country and let people bash on the stereotypes.Your "point" comes across thusly, "A bunch of people from this place suck...oh, y'all of from this place? Well, you suck...wait, why are you getting offended?"
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

tufer is a tool. he perpetuates the american stereotype. those who understood what i was saying should know it was not an attack on america, or americans. i understand the vast majority are not like him. i was just saying i wont miss people like him. those who didn't understand fall into his catagory.
like i've already pointed out, have fun with the jerks from the following countries:AfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAndorraAngolaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaAustraliaAustria AzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgium BelizeBeninBhutanBoliviaBosnia and HerzegovinaBotswanaBrazilBruneiBulgaria Burkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCape VerdeCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaColombiaComorosCongoCosta RicaCĂ´te d'IvoireCroatiaCubaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEast TimorEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFijiFinlandFranceGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermany GhanaGreeceGrenadaGuatemalaGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHondurasHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIranIraqIrelandIsraelItalyJamaicaJapanJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKoreaKuwaitKyrgyzstanLaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacedoniaMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMauritania MauritiusMexicoMicronesiaMoldovaMonacoMongolia MontenegroMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmarNamibiaNauruNepalNetherlands New ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNorwayOmanPakistan PalauPanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPolandPortugalQatarRomaniaRussiaRwandaSaint Kitts and NevisSaint LuciaSaint Vincent and The GrenadinesSamoaSan MarinoSao Tome and PrincipeSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbiaSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth Africa Spain Sri LankaSudanSurinameSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyriaTaiwanTajikistanTanzaniaThailandTogoTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVatican CityVenezuelaVietnamWestern SaharaYemenZambiaZimbabwe
They think the game is all about intimidation and bravado.
Exhibit A:dave-ulliott-devilfish.jpg
If they play live when they win a big pot they jump around and shout and lack any grace at all.
Exhibit B:mattias-andersson.jpg
I'm from the UK. I have to agree with Monkey. Whilst the vast majority of our US friends are nice friendly people I have experienced many times the verbal nonsense from individuals that you would rarely see on a site used by europeans.This minority you can all think of:-They think the game is all about intimidation and bravado. If they play live when they win a big pot they jump around and shout and lack any grace at all. Online I have seen some absolutely disgraceful comments that I couldn't mention on here. And like monkey says if you disagree with this you are probably one of these people......
hey, your contingent called me a fat american bastard and told me i fucked my dog and my mom, so i wouldn't be one to talk.
my point was, no one will miss the ignorant, stereotypical american. i will miss the money from all americans, but i won't miss these people. if you don't get that, then you are who i am talking about. the normal, educated american is fine in my books.
the normal american isn't very educated these days, apparently. i just got back from vegas and if the people visiting there from all over the US were any indicator, we're a pretty embarrassing, stupid, (did i mention obese?) bunch.america needs to get its **** together.
funny thing is, i have played and taken money from some of these guys, have you?
If you've played with them, it's a little odd that you're playing with Tufer. He's mostly a low-stakes player.
If you've played with them, it's a little odd that you're playing with Tufer. He's mostly a low-stakes player.
i won't be going broke any time soon. that part i know.
playing .05/.10 NL will do that to you. Good luck.
owned?
fix my car, pave my roads, or build my house fool. that is apparently what you are good for.
Miss. I'm too tired to care.I hear the big game doesn't have any stereotypical Americans. Have fun.
i rest my case. ty to all those who helped me make it without realizing it. you (and your money) will be missed.
Everybody, the lesson here is clear - foreigners don't have a sense of humor.
funny thing is, i have played and taken money from some of these guys, have you?
Yes, I busted Doyle Brunson for 27 million. Its fun to pretend on the internet, isn't it?But yeah, anybody not from America doesn't bathe, has bad teeth, and is a paganistic heathen. You didn't know? Loser.Stereotyping all people from the most culturally diverse country in the world is fun, too, apparently.