I'm Sorry, Just One More

As many Jamie Gold threads as we've had, i don't think this specific hand has been discussed yet.link:

From about 3 seconds to 8 seconds on the video (right before Norman Chad comments on his the look Gold gives his opponent) Gold does seem to shake his eyes and give his opponent a look that says don't bet at this (Gold has AJ). After his opponent goes all in, gold actually looks disgusted that he's going to have to break his opponent. He then says "I have top top" and his opponent replies "me too."After his opponent flips over his hand, he seems surprised that his opponent had QJ and the conversation afterwards seems to indicate that Gold might not have called had he thought he had his opponent beat.See for yourself and tell me what you think, because I think this was one of his most blatant instances in which he was colluding.

he told the guy he had top top and the other guy said me too thinking gold had said he had top pairhe can obviously tell the other guy his hand when he is all in the question is if the other guy had not said me too if gold would have folded to keep him around since he called thinking they were splitting or maybe giving the other guy a free roll at the flush

he told the guy he had top top and the other guy said me too thinking gold had said he had top pair
And you draw no other conclusions from any of Gold's mannerisms? And i actually think his opponent thought gold said "chop chop"
Very weird acting on gold's part. WTF was going on there? I can't figure out why he's so apologetic
Well, it's because he WANTS people to like him, but infact, we all hate him. So much for him trying...