I can't pick just one but my top 5 would probably have to be:Boondock SaintsRequim for a DreamGodfather Part IShawshank RedemptionGood Will Huntingnot necessarily in that order.Oh, and i'll add Rounders to that. (This way my post relates to the "General Poker Forum")lol

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't pick just one but my top 5 would probably have to be:Boondock SaintsRequim for a DreamGodfather Part IShawshank RedemptionGood Will Huntingnot necessarily in that order.Oh, and will add Rounders to that. (This way my post relates to the "General Poker Forum")lol
Tie. Godfather I or II. both brilliant.Shawshank is in the top 5-10 for sure.

No Specific ordderRounders (of course)Lord of The Rings (I am a nerd when it comes to that Trilogy)Office SpaceApocalypse NowMaverickBilly MadisonThree Amigos :club: Old SchoolA random collection of good movies from different genres

I agree with all the submissions so far.Let me add:-- The Usual Suspects-- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang-- Plan 9 from outer Space (sw)

I agree with all the submissions so far.Let me add:-- The Usual Suspects (YES!! great call)-- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (Really??)-- Plan 9 from outer Space (sw) (lol)
see commentary. Usual Suspects is fantastic. Surprised no one has mentioned Heat yet.Also The Wizard. heh.

Kiss Kiss bang bang was great and if we are taling about old kid movies, how about Cloak and Dagger!Plus the best worst movie ever has to be Killer Klowns from outer space.BTW, have I ever mentioned that I watch way too many movies!!!

Haha, The Wizard as in the movie with Fred Savage and that kid who is the man at video games.If that is what you are talking about that is one of the greatest movies of all time.
thats the one. the only movie to ever solely be a vehicle for a video game release....and yet it worked so gooooooot."the pass line, spanky!""you got 50,000 points in Double Dragon!?!?!?"and of course Lucas and the power glove......
This is a no brainer:TAXI DRIVER
no brainer status would mean over 50% of people (at least) would agree with you. and I doubt 5% would.good movie but not in the class of godfather and others.