Not What I Did But What I Wanted To Do At The Time

Three limpers I raise from two off the button with a7s. so we see the flop fourhanded and i have posistion.it comes kk9. they call check to me.turn is an ace.it goes check, check, bet.i think i should have folded. i thought this instantly, so its not like i saw his hand and then said damn. the guy who bet was tight, didnt raise enough preflop, and although he was aggressive i cant see him betting there are as a bluff.also what do you think about raising three limpers with that hand?

I think raising preflop is bad especially when one of the limpers is a tight passive player because you probably dont have enough value to raise. If it was 3 limpers who play a ton of hands raising becomes an option, but I thin kin this spot limping is alot better.did you make a cont bet on the flop?

I think raising preflop is bad especially when one of the limpers is a tight passive player because you probably dont have enough value to raise. If it was 3 limpers who play a ton of hands raising becomes an option, but I thin kin this spot limping is alot better.did you make a cont bet on the flop?
no i didnt.
I don't raise prefloplet's play it for implied odds and get more players in the pot.
thanks for the input. just playing around with new thingswhat if the three limpers like really really sucked? like 45%vpip sucked.
thanks for the input. just playing around with new thingswhat if the three limpers like really really sucked? like 45%vpip sucked.
then I'd still limp unless the players behind me were pretty good and tight - then... probably still limp. I don't want to tie myself to the pot when an Ace comes, nor give super pot odds to all kinds of trash when I"m the only Ace. So I'd forgo perhaps a small pf edge.
who are you?
I'm just one of those guys who got caught up in the glamorous, high profile world of low limit sit 'n go's. I just got too wrapped up in that scene, spent a few months living in Cory Feldman's basement, got addicted to coke, went to rehab...same old story.In other words, just took some time off from any significant playing time, but now I'm hoping to get back into the game.
time off playing != ------------>time off posting
You bring up a valid point. And now that it's mentioned, I probably should've kept posting despite not playing much in an effort to keep my game sharp. Ah well, live and learn. Hopefully I'll have more time for posting now, though.