I Have To Live With My Roomates Girlfriend

kill her.

Coach Norton: By the way, did you boys take care of that b**** that was gonna marry Silverman?Wayne: Uhh yeah, yeah we snuffed that broad just like ya saidCoach Norton: Good, how'd ya do it?Wayne: We um...J.D.: Ate her...Coach Norton: You ate her?Wayne: Yea, we ate herJ.D.: AliveCoach Norton: My hat goes off to you, you boys are smart, that's the perfect crime.
My room mate's girl is here 4-5 nights a week and I love it. She makes me dinner, makes fun of him with me, and makes me breakfast.
Sounds like she's setting you up for the roommate-relationship switch.
ps did i mention that she doesnt feel the need to pay rent? she thinks we earn enough already...... good for her bad for me.....i've walked around naked....smashed things....got drunk and yelled at her....what else can i do?
Looks like the only option left is rape
ps did i mention that she doesnt feel the need to pay rent? she thinks we earn enough already...... good for her bad for me.....i've walked around naked....smashed things....got drunk and yelled at her....what else can i do?
have you tried pooping in her shoes?

Next time they are sitting together on the couch, squeeze in between them and tongue kiss your roommate. Then tell her, "It's over whore, he's my man now and he's having my baby." You'll probably have to go on Maury Povich to take a paternity test, but at least she won't come over anymore.

Next time they are sitting together on the couch, squeeze in between them and tongue kiss your roommate. Then tell her, "It's over whore, he's my man now and he's having my baby." You'll probably have to go on Maury Povich to take a paternity test, but at least she won't come over anymore.
You've done that before haven't you?
Next time they are sitting together on the couch, squeeze in between them and tongue kiss your roommate. Then tell her, "It's over whore, he's my man now and he's having my baby." You'll probably have to go on Maury Povich to take a paternity test , but at least she won't come over anymore.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdpKq8lATJU