Dn You Really Believe?

I am amazed how one man expressing his opinion could result in attacks of his intelligence, questions of credibilty, and loss of admiration from his fans. Many of us are frustrated over the state of affairs at home and abroad, DN made a statement of belief based on fact. And history will show that W. is not the greatest President the U.S. has had. George Washington may have been our greatest leader, and comparatively speaking he does suck.As someone who served in the military, I fill I can say this war although not about oil, has lined the pockets of many of W's circle of friends. And I find it convenient that gas prices may drop $1.00 a gallon by the election, I mean the end of the year. War will have casulities, but with technology far fewer civilians have died and soldiers that lost their lives, knew the risk before they joined. For those who have lost admiration for DN, did you fail to see the piece during the WSOP regarding DN spending time with the boy who had lived through a nightmare. That should elevate him high enough to offset a remark made expessing HIS OPINION. Although I do not agree with everything DN says. I would fight to my death for him to say it!
DN knows where I am comming from. I mean look at the love in his eyes for me.6e0f2d75.jpg
I clearly said it's an opinion. Nowhere did I misrepresent that as fact. In other words, if I had to guess, based on the limited information that I have, I would say that Bush isn't too fond of Muslims or Blacks. That's just a hunch. Of course, there are a few reasons why I'd guess that, but none of those reasons prove anything one way or the other.
Ummm, is it cuz he's white and rich? So are you.
DN knows where I am comming from. I mean look at the love in his eyes for me.6e0f2d75.jpg
Is that a cigar in your pocket or are you just happy to meet DN?
No, Bush likes black people. He just doesn't care for POOR black people.
Care like Democratic Senator Wannabe Jim Webb that used to point guns at blacks and call them N word to see them run? ( his words/ his book)Or care like Senior Senator Robert Bird that used to be a high up Klu Klux Klan member? Or care like the black Mayor that forgot about the school buses that could have saved alot of people?Care like that you mean?
Bush = failure overall.
failure = strong economy, low unemployment, safer America, better looking daughters of the President, Classy first lady.4 More Years :club:

Failure how?

Bush = failure overall.
:club: Well put!
failure = strong economy, low unemployment, safer America, better looking daughters of the President, Classy first lady.4 More Years :D
Ok what is racist about it?
maybe i need to read it more carefully, but i'm pretty sure my interpretation of it is such that any reasonable person would see that it is blatantly racist.
failure = strong economy, low unemployment, safer America, better looking daughters of the President, Classy first lady.4 More Years :club:
well, 2/4 is not bad. too bad the economy sucks and unemployment is meaningless.
maybe i need to read it more carefully, but i'm pretty sure my interpretation of it is such that any reasonable person would see that it is blatantly racist.well, 2/4 is not bad. too bad the economy sucks and unemployment is meaningless.
This entire post is illinformed. Unemployment rate and the stock market are both very important for the economy. Also, by your own admission, you know nothing about the patriot act. Bush is not a racist, and to say so is laughable.