The Most Ridiculous Play You've Ever Seen...

I was reading the thread "you know you're playing a fish when he says..." I liked the spirit of it, and thought I would add a variant to it, and invite you to post the most "riduculous" play you've witnessed at a poker table.I was playing on Party Poker the other day, 1/2 NL, and at one of my tables, witnessed this particular play. I'll post the full hand. I've seen a lot of questionable plays on PP, but this one rendered me absolutely speechless...> #Game No : 5215295764> ***** Hand History for Game 5215295764 *****> $200 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, September 20,> 23:52:34 ET 2006> Table Monster #1293316 (Real Money)> Seat 1 is the button> Total number of players : 10> Seat 1: prtypkrH8sme ( $165.79 )> Seat 5: kunnam ( $98.99 )> Seat 7: MychCumstien ( $264.50 )> Seat 3: Still_Irie ( $247.60 )> Seat 10: gatorfella ( $269.25 )> Seat 4: b__u__c__k ( $153.96 )> Seat 9: arbar071364 ( $188.50 )> Seat 2: Ztunad ( $191.75 )> Seat 8: MoMoney1322 ( $190.80 )> Seat 6: CreeMan34 ( $54 )> Ztunad posts small blind [$1].> Still_Irie posts big blind [$2].> ** Dealing down cards **> Dealt to MychCumstien [ 7c 7d ]> b__u__c__k calls [$2].> kunnam calls [$2].> CreeMan34 folds.> MychCumstien calls [$2].> MoMoney1322 folds.> arbar071364 calls [$2].> gatorfella folds.> prtypkrH8sme raises [$8].> Ztunad folds.> Still_Irie folds.> b__u__c__k calls [$6].> kunnam calls [$6].> MychCumstien calls [$6].> arbar071364 raises [$12].> prtypkrH8sme calls [$6].> b__u__c__k raises [$42].> kunnam folds.> MychCumstien folds.> arbar071364 raises [$72].> prtypkrH8sme: fk me> prtypkrH8sme folds.> b__u__c__k is all-In [$103.96]> arbar071364 calls [$67.96].> ** Dealing Flop ** [ 3d, 5h, 4d ]> ** Dealing Turn ** [ 8d ]> ** Dealing River ** [ Ks ]> arbar071364 shows [ Jd, 3c ] a pair of threes.> b__u__c__k shows [ As, Ad ] a pair of aces.> The time at which hand ended:Sep 20 2006 23:53 ET> b__u__c__k wins $337.42 from the main pot with a> pair of aces.> > J3 off calling all-in preflop, wow... :club:

This reminds me of a time I went to Arby's to get lunch for everyone last year. I go up to the counter, and I got the list in my hand. There is this 70 year old + lady working behind the counter with a LOT of energy and enthusiasm. So I put in a couple of the orders, then I get to another one, I think it was a turkey sandwich or something, but with no onions or mayo. So I tell her, "no onions or mayo on that by the way" and she practically yells in my ear "DELETE IT!" The pitch was great, as it got louder, higher, and faster with each of the three syllables. Sort of like daaa LETE IT!!Same story when I told her no tomato on a sandwich "DELETE IT!" Order a soda and then I change it to a shake "DELETE IT!"Anyway, that's all I could think of when reading your post...daaa LETE IT!!

This reminds me of a time I went to Arby's to get lunch for everyone last year. I go up to the counter, and I got the list in my hand. There is this 70 year old + lady working behind the counter with a LOT of energy and enthusiasm. So I put in a couple of the orders, then I get to another one, I think it was a turkey sandwich or something, but with no onions or mayo. So I tell her, "no onions or mayo on that by the way" and she practically yells in my ear "DELETE IT!" The pitch was great, as it got louder, higher, and faster with each of the three syllables. Sort of like daaa LETE IT!!Same story when I told her no tomato on a sandwich "DELETE IT!" Order a soda and then I change it to a shake "DELETE IT!"Anyway, that's all I could think of when reading your post...daaa LETE IT!!
LMAO :club:
Sorry for the perversion, but is your name a corruption of my (guess) stain??Where in NC are you from?
it's from caddy shack, Chevy Chase makes a reference to his roomate in college, Mitch Cumstien (pronounced cumsteen). I'm not actually from North Carolina, but I've been living there for about 4 years now, down in the Fayetteville area. you from north carolina flack?
it's from caddy shack, Chevy Chase makes a reference to his roomate in college, Mitch Cumstien (pronounced cumsteen). I'm not actually from North Carolina, but I've been living there for about 4 years now, down in the Fayetteville area. you from north carolina flack?
Yup. My location says Raleigh but I live in Greenville (Pitt County).
lol, that was classic. :club:
This is not an original post...ive seen this on several other forums before. Nice try though.
This is not an original post...ive seen this on several other forums before. Nice try though.
What??? Cubsboy, at least use your own material! For shame.Mark
Well, since it happened to me and I've never posted it before, I'm gonna reverse the field and go ahead and call BS on you. Go ahead and link me to somewhere you've seen this posted before...if you link to something succesfully, I'll ship you $500 on a poker site of your choosing.

Let me make a half-assed attempt to redeem this thread. First couple hands of a SnG just now I'm in the BB with K5o, there's like 6 limpers and I check. Flop comes down K58 with 2 clubs (I have no club), SB bets 40 into a pot of like 140 and I make it 80 (this was a bad play I admit). I think 3 people called and the turn was an offsuit 3, I bet 260 into a pot of 460, at least 2 people call. River is an offsuit 7 and I bet 700 into a pot of 1500 assuming my two pair are likely still good. Button moves all-in for 860 total and I make the crying call of 160...he has 69o for the rivered gutshot. I can't even fathom how big of an idiot you have to be to call off as many chips as he did with nothing but a gutshot.Ok, that was just a bad beat post disguised as trying to save the thread, but it had as much if not more value than the OP.Best part is, by the time I finished typing this post gutshot boy was down to 350 in chips from his high of over 3k after gutshotting me and I'd doubled up to get back to almost 500.

Best part is, by the time I finished typing this post gutshot boy was down to 350 in chips from his high of over 3k after gutshotting me and I'd doubled up to get back to almost 500.
Ah, lee jones and his silly karma.Lee jones.... that silly bitch.

Playing a $1/2 cash game, I get involved with a guy and miss my straight draw although I took a stab at the pot on the turn and got called. A 4th diamond comes on the river and I have no diamonds. He checks the river, I sit and think for a few seconds, trying to determine if I want to try to steal it. I decide not to and say "Check". He immediately tosses his cards (face up) into the muck and disgutedly says "I knew you had me beat." The guy had a low end flush. I sat for a second trying to comprehend what just happened, then tossed my cards into the muck and took the pot down.I don't know if he thought I stated a bet amount, or what. He must have thought I made a higher flush whent he 4th diamond came out, but I was reaching for my cards when I said "Check", so I don't see how he could have thought I was betting. I wish I could find more guys like this to play against. Amazingly, from what I've seen the guy is actually a solid player. That's why I have to assume he mistook what I said and thought I was betting.