How Should I Have Played This Hand?

Party PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$18 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $79.06UTG+1: $54.41MP1: $115.05MP2: $100CO: $106.82Button: $91SB: $96Hero: $138.55Pre-flop: (8 players) Hero is BB with :D :D 4 folds, CO raises to $2, Button calls, SB folds, Hero calls.Flop: :club::):D ($6.5, 3 players)Hero checks, CO checks, Button bets $1, Hero raises to $5, CO calls, Button raises to $9, Hero raises to $25, CO folds, Button calls.Turn: :) ($61.5, 2 players)Hero bets $30, Button calls.River: :) ($121.5, 2 players)Hero checks, Button raises all-in $34, Hero folds.Uncalled bets: $34 returned to Button.Results:Final pot: $121.5Should I have...1) Folded preflop?2) Led out on the flop?3) Check-raised more?4) Re-raised the flop more?5) Bet more on the turn? (or not at all?)6) Called the river?Hands like this have been haunting me all week. I'm not very good at getting my bet sizes correct, and I think I let too many people see too many cards for too little and they draw out on me.

Bottom 2 is usually good, but very easy to draw out on. I like to make big CRs with bottom 2 on flops if I know preflop raiser is gonna take a shot. I would of popped it to 11, if he reraises, I just listen to my gut and either push or fold.

I like leading out on the flop here for $5.As played, reraise more. Raise to $10.As played, I think I prefer calling his min reraise.As played, I check the turn. I can't see what you are beating. If he calls a rereraise there the only hands he could have that you beat are a flush draw or 89. I don't think a either of those would min bet, then min reraise the flop (there is also a small chance of T7s). Does AQ/AJ really play the flop anything like this?As played, the river is an obvious c/f.Villain probably had AT, A7 or a set. Most likely AT.

That would be crazy. We have over $100 and villain has $91. Pushing only gets called by a better hand, and the pot isn't big enough to justify it.
not necessarily AQ and AK make that call on occassion. I like a bigger flop raise initially. I like the reraise but I have to feel we are behind here. Gotta be AT or 77 just gotta.