How Can Anyone Tolerate Full Tilt?

I decided to try out FT tonight and played in the "Midnight Madness!" tournament. Boy do I regret it.Why the hell are people attracted to this site? "Fastest card dealing" doesn't matter when it takes 5 minutes to finish one hand. In an entire hour of sitting in the tournament I didn't get one single decent hand. No decent hole cards. Just Q3, 96, K2, J5, 48...and now I finally won with a 96 offsuit just because I was in the big blind and saw the flop and turn for free and hit my 6 high straight...and I just got lucky again and went all in with AA (finally) preflop and won..Okay but besides that, how do people tolerate this? It's soooo slow. I mean, I play on FCP and the action is mostly fast paced and I'm hitting at least DECENT hole cards to play with and usually get tangled in dozens of pots within the first hour... but here I'm just sitting and waiting for something that isn't Q3 offsuit or K4 offsuit.I'm not trying to claim FT is rigged or anything but where is the action and excitement? Also why does it seem like I either get an absolute garbage hand, or something premium? I never see anything inbetween like 99 or 1010 or QK suited or anything.I honestly didn't think I was going to have to sit here and fold for an hour before I even got to play.I had enough time to get up and go to the bathroom during one single hand of this tournament. :(I'm just wondering what happened to all the middle ranged hands. It's like FT decides "okay you get crap hands for 30 hands in a row and then we'll give you AA or something once..."Is it just me? Please tell me it's not just me.

Odd post for sure. The cards at Full Tilt are the same random cards you get anywhere else. For me the pace of action is perfect. I like to take a second or two to think about what move to make. It also helps to see an opponent take less or more time to make a decision.