Got A Puppy Today

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent had a dog since I was 10 but I've been wanting one for a loong time. My mom's friend's dog had puppies and she gave us one, its a beagle, just like this one..beagle.jpg
Cute dog, Beagle pups are the cutest. Now if only you can train him to hunt down fish...
I havent had a dog since I was 10 but I've been wanting one for a loong time. My mom's friend's dog had puppies and she gave us one, its a beagle, just like this one..beagle.jpg
Wow... you guys have a 24 hour animal shelter or something?
I love beagles, my follks have 2 of them.they do better with a friend, you should get a 2nd, they are pack dogs
One Beagle = Lots of barkingTwo Beagles = Lots of barking x 10If you're getting a second dog (and dogs really do love having a friend around), don't get another beagle.
Only weak-minded people dislike cats. Or people that have never really known one. Just sayin...
I didn't say I disliked cats. I have two, but I would trade them for an ugly dog in a minute.
I didn't say I disliked cats. I have two, but I would trade them for an ugly dog in a minute.
Lol...fair enough. I love the shit out of my cat, but would probably trade him for an ugly dog as well...as long as the dog would use a litter box.
T043387A.jpgThis is the only acceptable dog to own.Why, you might ask? Because when I kick my dog, I want to see tears... and this is the only dog that has tear ducts.