ay carumba! janeane garofalo poker sitcom?!

Garafolo - Lame, Left wing, No Talent Hack that is as fun to watch as a root canal.Annie Duke - Ummmm about the same.

so for everyone that seems to be despising this premise because of jg and her political views; if they took the same sitcom but substituted ann coulter; would it then become suddenly interesting?

so for everyone that seems to be  despising this premise because of jg and her political views; if they took the same sitcom but substituted ann coulter; would it then become suddenly interesting?
Actually No. Ann would be better than Garafolo but not right for a sitcom. Plus shes a Babe compared to Garafolo!!!! And that's not even debatable!
so for everyone that seems to be  despising this premise because of jg and her political views; if they took the same sitcom but substituted ann coulter; would it then become suddenly interesting?
ann coulter is a right wing hag and i wouldnt watch her sitcoms eitherextremists are annoying
Plus shes a Babe compared to Garafolo!!!! And that's not even debatable!
it is, but i'll make an effort to save further opinion for off topic.thanks for your response though.

Yeah, how can you watch something with a woman who is not only *ugly*, but who thinks she has the right to speak against the American government! Haven't we, like, fought wars so *ugly* people like her would realize that speaking against the government is unacceptable? Besides... she *ugly*... Where's Joe McCarthy when you need him??? Signed,A liberal **** who's shit you can ****

I like her, she is funny, she also have a radio show on Air America radio, she is on right now.

I also have to say that I like Ms. Garofalo, and I'm actually intrigued by this. Political views don't really shape what fictional TV I watch (even though I do consider myself liberal.)

Garofalo offends alot of people....not only with her politics, but her attitude on a whole host of subjects. Don't forget that this scumbag said a week after the Iraq war started that a part of her was rooting for Saddam Hussein. They had originaly cast Ann Coulter, but there was a conflicting hitler youth rally she was speaking at the week they were filming.I like Jeneane. I'm not threatened by smart women, though, and don't have a tiny ****.

I also have to say that I like Ms. Garofalo, and I'm actually intrigued by this.  Political views don't really shape what fictional TV I watch (even though I do consider myself liberal.)
its like the ppl at nbc dont have the insider knowledge that a pretty big % of the ppl in the poker world dislike annie duke...i cant see basing the show to closely on annie working ,dont you have to actually have a personality to be entertaining?maybe she can just tell us "how great bub is " for the entire 30 mintes the show will be on...
based on annie duke and starring the ugly broad from reality bites.....ummm i sure do miss tilt......
Priceless :D My exact thoughts. She's certainly ugly enough to play Annie
damn right!
Garofalo offends alot of people....not only with her politics, but her attitude on a whole host of subjects. Don't forget that this scumbag said a week after the Iraq war started that a part of her was rooting for Saddam Hussein. They had originaly cast Ann Coulter, but there was a conflicting hitler youth rally she was speaking at the week they were filming.I like Jeneane.  I'm not threatened by smart women, though, and don't have a tiny censored.
Then again, it was Garafolo that gave a Nazi salute to the free elections in Iraq.
When are people going to realize that fictional poker playing isn't interesting?
when fish stop quoting rounders at the table...Since rounders was such a good movie producers think that crappy tv shows will be just as good
Garofalo offends alot of people....not only with her politics, but her attitude on a whole host of subjects. Don't forget that this scumbag said a week after the Iraq war started that a part of her was rooting for Saddam Hussein. They had originaly cast Ann Coulter, but there was a conflicting hitler youth rally she was speaking at the week they were filming.I like Jeneane.  I'm not threatened by smart women, though, and don't have a tiny censored.
Smash... I think I am becomming smitten with you! ;)I like Jeneane Grafalo too. She is very funny, quick, smart and gutsy. I am not really into sitcoms, but if the show has a chance, it will have one because of Jeneane.