Was it just me or was anyone else watching Brvheart's avatar for like 5 minutes.
I prefer the condensed movie avatars.Thanks for the heads up.internet poker, Romanowski and Howard Stern. This should be worth watching.

Yeah I've seen the Romo one before too. All reruns? Nothing really new was said... the reporter seemed against it and tried to prove it was wrong. The guy for Paradise Poker brought up some good points.

Was it just me or was anyone else watching Brvheart's avatar for like 5 minutes.
lol... that dude is so amazing... I can't believe he broke all 3.
I prefer the condensed movie avatars.Thanks for the heads up.internet poker, Romanowski and Howard Stern. This should be worth watching.
It was.Basically I think it was a great piece in favor of internet gambling... I'm pretty happy with it. The congressman that was against it just kept talking about kids and the paradise poker dude, basically proved that site could keep them out... unless of course they have permission from their parents... but they didnt bring that up.

60 Minutes is all repeats right now. I have it on my tivo and they have been that way for a while. Great episode though. It's very ironic that they had online gaming and medical marijauna on the same show considering the govt has the same predicament with both issues. The taxing and regulating of something is validating it as legit. Interesting issues that will both be going through big changes in the next decade(s).