High Stakes Poker Torrent (season 2 Episode 2)

im prob getting a bit grouchey with this but:STOP USING F***ING TORRENTS.if you dont know what you are doing (which most of you using them dont), you will eventually get caught.
You're not being grouchy - just incoherent... Caught by whom? Caught for what? I know how to use torrents, and I'm pretty sure I do nothing different than the newbie using them for the first time.Please enlighten the forum as to the proper way to "use" torrents.
You're not being grouchy - just incoherent... Caught by whom? Caught for what? I know how to use torrents, and I'm pretty sure I do nothing different than the newbie using them for the first time.Please enlighten the forum as to the proper way to "use" torrents.
You should pm dna about this!

does anyone have a site where i can DL them w/o torrents or someone can upload them to me on aim or something bc i dont get GSN at college and havent seen an episode in a whilethanks

You're not being grouchy - just incoherent... Caught by whom? Caught for what? I know how to use torrents, and I'm pretty sure I do nothing different than the newbie using them for the first time.
Probably not the best counter-argument
Please enlighten the forum as to the proper way to "use" torrents.
I'm curious too.

sorry havent been on the forum in a couple of days.torrents are good in a cool way, but that cool way is a double edged sword.while getting stuff through torrents is good because it comes from different sources, therefore eliminating huge files on the one computer, it is also bad.alot of the stuff you download through torrents are put there from the maker of the video.so say there are 100 different files to the one HSP video.the makers of the video put out 1 part of the 100 parts so when you download it they know you have. then they slam you.also different files comming from different people is dangerous in the way of virus's. if you download a virus there is no program you can use to stop it.you are authorising this file with the virus in it, into your home computer.so you are actually unknowingly letting people put spyware/virus's on your computer.back a long time ago i was caught downloading a movie and when i did i downloaded it from the makers (cant remember who).these people contacted optus (our internet provider) and optus got nailed for it, hence we got nailed for it.we had to beg for our connection back claiming it wasnt us who downloaded it.in other words you are being dumb by using torrents.instead of one big person you have to fight, you are facing 100 different people comming from all over.just donw use themif you want it that badly i will upload HSP eps.