I Need Some Help...

:club: I AM BROKE :D I want to play a little online poker though, anybody want to donate?or help me find somewhere to get started ?thanks
take 20 dollars, play Heads up low limits and turn it into 40., then play 25 cent NL cash games and turn it into 100., then play a few 10 dollar sng's cash and turn it into 200., then play 50 cent NL cash games and turn it into 400.then jump on a 1 dollar NL cash table for the min, and push preflop with big hands double up, and do this everyday for a week., then you should be over 600 at which point u can start multitabling 25 cent NL tables. to have your account at 1 grand after a month. take 200 from your grand and switch it to another site that offers good short handed tables. be agressive with that and turn it into another grand in a week playing short handed NL tables.cheers

stand on the corner, beg for change, once you save up enough money, get a suit, go fill out some job apps. wait by the phone, get a job, get your first paycheck, then put your own money on the site ur own money on a pokersite u broke bum!

:club: I AM BROKE :D I want to play a little online poker though, anybody want to donate?or help me find somewhere to get started ?thanks
Here's a novel idea. Why don't you take advantage of the play money that the sites offer. Seems like a better idea doing that then begging for money and being a pathetic loser.
take 20 dollars, play Heads up low limits and turn it into 40., then play 25 cent NL cash games and turn it into 100., then play a few 10 dollar sng's cash and turn it into 200., then play 50 cent NL cash games and turn it into 400.then jump on a 1 dollar NL cash table for the min, and push preflop with big hands double up, and do this everyday for a week., then you should be over 600 at which point u can start multitabling 25 cent NL tables. to have your account at 1 grand after a month. take 200 from your grand and switch it to another site that offers good short handed tables. be agressive with that and turn it into another grand in a week playing short handed NL tables.cheers
:club: Very nice !My first instinct was to call for the dancing lock, but this thread could turn out to be very humorous.

Unfortunately, most people spend all day ripping you apart instead of offering a suggestion. It's rare to get anything constructive when you ask for help. Bear in mind that you did start by begging, which only feeds the hunger of these wolves. Nonetheless, I'll take a stab at giving you some direction. You can always start the ole freeroll route. Tropical Poker and Jungle Poker both offer freerolls daily, and they don't get a ton of players. Tropical never has more than about 200 for their $50 and $100 freerolls. Neither site is my favorite, but you really can't beat it for freerolls. There are many other sites out there that offer freerolls, but most either require a deposit in order to qualify for them, or have so many players that it's not worth it. Another thing to check out would be the freeroll forums. Hiddenfreeroll.com comes to mind as a good one to try. If you can navigate through the muck, they will usually point you in the right direction of daily freerolls. Other than that, the usual applies. Consider either using pokersourceonline if you haven't tried any of those sites before, or try to put $50-$100 together by saving some money and then give it a go. Good luck.

splashing is a key part of everybody's strategy.it always works 100%i plan on writing a book about it

Here's a novel idea. Why don't you take advantage of the play money that the sites offer. Seems like a better idea doing that then begging for money and being a pathetic loser.
i have a novel idea for you as well. stop jacking off to fake boobs on leisure sut larry.
splashing is a key part of everybody's strategy.it always works 100%i plan on writing a book about iti have a novel idea for you as well. stop jacking off to fake boobs on leisure sut larry.
That was sweet......way to be rude when you are here begging for money