The Best Hand I Ever Played

so i'm still gloating and i wanted to share with someone who cares (none of my friends play poker)live 6/12 game with the 12/24 kill on.hero: SB with 2344 (seat 7)3 limpers, hero completes, BB completes.flop: A,3,10 rainbow. hero checks. BB checks. seat 1 bets. button calls, hero calls.turn: Q. hero checks. seat 1 bets. button calls. hero calls.river: K. hero checks (in my mind-bet,bet,bet please). seat 1 bets. button folds. hero raises. seat 1 shows his cards to seat 2, shakes his head and folds. my thinking was i knew he had A10 and just couldn't call. hero: "that one's gonna sting" and then i tabled it. table goes crazy.seat 1 donks off the rest of his chips in the next hand and comes back from the ATM still red in the face from his neck to his hat. of course, i tabled to set up a loose image and from there proceeded to get some big hands paid off. right after i showed it i felt bad, but after he came back he went up like 600 so i'll sleep tonight.still gloating.

I am more impressed that he laid it down. Game i play at in detroit is 5-10 with a full kill and if anyone has 3 to a low the play to the river and will call with top pair.

I am more impressed that he laid it down. Game i play at in detroit is 5-10 with a full kill and if anyone has 3 to a low the play to the river and will call with top pair.
I make this play routinely, because a lot of people don't think before they fold their AK or whatever. I'm personally not making that bet with AT there, but I would with a set and I'm usually going to call a check-raise if I think my opponent has a clue of how to play. This is, because I would be fairly certain he has some type of low draw on that flop, especially since the board is rainbow. If he had a straight he also probablly would have check-raised the turn to get maximum value from low draws. Now to check-raise that river he either has it all or nothing. Most of the time he has a busted low draw since we know that he probablly wouldn't check-raise without a straight. Occasionally he might have a set on the flop, but that would mean he probablly has a straight on the river to make that play. The most likely hand is a busted low draw which wouldn't include an ace to make his low draw. Therefore, he really needs a J and a A-T as his other two cards. This means that your opponent will be bluffing a lot here.

I thought this was a review of that horrible book...The Best hand I ever played was when I flopped quads and my opponent flopped a full house and I got all his chips, etc...great idea for a book. PS: I didn't read the OP but jam on every street.