Call Down Or Fold Turn Ui?

PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Villain has only been here for a couple orbits and I havent seen anything out of line.Preflop: Hero is CO with 6spade.gif, Aclub.gif. MP3 posts a blind of $1. 4 folds, MP3 (poster) checks, Hero raises, Button 3-bets, 2 folds, MP3 folds, Hero calls.Everyone likes preflop, right? Does the presense of the poster make it more or less profitable to raise here?Flop: (8.50 SB) 6heart.gif, 2spade.gif, 4diamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets, Hero raises, Button 3-bets, Hero calls.Standard I believe, but after he 3-bets me should I fold turn ui or get to showdownTurn: (7.25 BB) 5diamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets, Hero calls.If you agreed on the flop that I should fold turn ui is the shared gutshot enough to keep us in?River: (9.25 BB) 5spade.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets, Hero calls.Is the pot too big too fold now?Final Pot: 11.25 BBLately I havent been playing very well and havent played with very much confidence. I think I might have to take a break from limit for a week and play some 08 or Razz instead.

you were trying to steal the blinds here yea?Otherwise i am not a fan of raising or limping with this hand.Well as played i am calling down to showdown.I have a feeling that he has PP like 9s or something but i am just calling down anyway.I see people three-betting with missed overs on low flops.By the way i am sometimes check-raising turns like these and raising like mad.Everyone on this forum things its spewing but i love that play :club:

you were trying to steal the blinds here yea?Otherwise i am not a fan of raising or limping with this hand.
when someone posts and checks and you are in the cutoff or on the button you should be raising all sorts of crap. just like if you post from the cuttoff and it folds to you you should be raising literaly any two cards.
when someone posts and checks and you are in the cutoff or on the button you should be raising all sorts of crap. just like if you post from the cuttoff and it folds to you you should be raising literaly any two cards.
Even though I would normally raise this if it was folded around to me against a fairly solid table I felt that it was even better to raise this becasue of the poster since my return would be greater if I stole the pot preflop or with a continuation bet on the flop.I know this may be hijacking my own thread but I also always raise no matter what if Im posting in the cutoff and its folded around to me and I was wondering what everyone does when its folded around to them 2 off the button when they have posted?
Even though I would normally raise this if it was folded around to me against a fairly solid table I felt that it was even better to raise this becasue of the poster since my return would be greater if I stole the pot preflop or with a continuation bet on the flop.I know this may be hijacking my own thread but I also always raise no matter what if Im posting in the cutoff and its folded around to me and I was wondering what everyone does when its folded around to them 2 off the button when they have posted?
its fine unless im in your button in which case i threebet you with any two cards :club:

I think you can fold the river.you c/r'd flop and got your info.I doubt he 3-bets flop and bets all streets more than 10% of the timeI tried to spend time disproving the idea that you can "call the turn because of your outs, and then call the river because the pot is too big to fold, even if you would never have called the turn w/o pot odds" And as with most spreadsheets I save them as Book1.xls and it gets overwritten. But there was a failrly narrow window of times you can do this.I think this is close and I could go either way with a read on villain being the deciding factor. No read, I'd call.*****************and preflop is standard