lol its a standard squeeze play bud get a clue...wish i could run good one time
Very good squeeze play and I thought you did all you could until then.Tough break
lol its a standard squeeze play bud get a clue...wish i could run good one time late in a tourny recently..*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to markysals11 [Qc Ac]SamENole: folds dankness3: folds JenniferUk: raises 12000 to 18000mgamsmd: folds Mr Neverquit: calls 180000lis: folds markysals11: raises 98146 to 116146 and is all-injersey716: calls 728 and is all-inJenniferUk: calls 57397 and is all-inMr Neverquit: folds *** FLOP *** [Ts 2h Kc]*** TURN *** [Ts 2h Kc] [7s]*** RIVER *** [Ts 2h Kc 7s] [8h]*** SHOW DOWN ***markysals11: shows [Qc Ac] (high card Ace)JenniferUk: shows [Jd Jh] (a pair of Jacks)JenniferUk collected 148610 from side potjersey716: shows [7d 3d] (a pair of Sevens)JenniferUk collected 29312 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***and im out
GG sir, I am on hiatus from PokerStars, I've been running like christopher reeves lately....(stolen from an OT thread)

Yeah i played my perfect final table game... raised enough to continuously increase my stack without the other players really noticing... got my chips in a good spot for a bunch of chips just could not connect... no matter what anyone says, you HAVE to win the races deep... and i simply have not been winning them lately which sucks... ty for the rail, probably be back on late tonight or tommorow