at the final table... gonna play my standard final table game and see what happens even though im fairly short on chips

at the final table... gonna play my standard final table game and see what happens even though im fairly short on chips
Im railing and youre not short on chips.One double up and youre the CLthat was a terrible beat* not for msals. AK v A10 costs msals $500 in profit next time someone is eliminated
Im railing and youre not short on chips.One double up and youre the CLthat was a terrible beat* not for msals. AK v A10 costs msals $500 in profit next time someone is eliminated
well yeah but i am 30k below avg...
i smell a squeeze play shortlyreraise from the SB was hugewhatd u have there?
K 10 diamonds.. im gonna abuse that guy
I've seen SamENole around before...Is he a tourney regular or am I just thinking of someone else?
yeah hes a tourny regular... good player even though i dont really like him
you're short now...not sure I like the push with AQ...
lol its a standard squeeze play bud get a clue...wish i could run good one time late in a tourny recently..*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to markysals11 [Qc Ac]SamENole: folds dankness3: folds JenniferUk: raises 12000 to 18000mgamsmd: folds Mr Neverquit: calls 180000lis: folds markysals11: raises 98146 to 116146 and is all-injersey716: calls 728 and is all-inJenniferUk: calls 57397 and is all-inMr Neverquit: folds *** FLOP *** [Ts 2h Kc]*** TURN *** [Ts 2h Kc] [7s]*** RIVER *** [Ts 2h Kc 7s] [8h]*** SHOW DOWN ***markysals11: shows [Qc Ac] (high card Ace)JenniferUk: shows [Jd Jh] (a pair of Jacks)JenniferUk collected 148610 from side potjersey716: shows [7d 3d] (a pair of Sevens)JenniferUk collected 29312 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***and im out