Getting Kind Of Nervous

I've been hearing and reading some things recently that have been shaking my confidence in the stability of online poker. From people losing money thru neteller, to hearing bits that the federa; govnt may be trying to shut down online gambling, and just now there was a thread started that was entitled YOUR PC IS NOT SAFE. The monitors blocked and removed it from the site before i was able to read it. Why?? what do they not want us to know? I dont know if i am being paranoid or if my fear is legit?Thoughts, observations, please.

Thoughts?Learn to spellObservations?You shoul'dnt be allowed to post new topicsConclusions?Look around and see everybody that is doing just fine.Online Poker?Broccoli

1. Read the Terms and Agreements section of any poker site. You will see that they tell you up front, they can close you account, hold your money, just shut down if they want to and there is nothing you can do.2. People on your computer? most certainly, you won't know it and there is probably nothing on there they want, but they are there, its just a fact, whether you're playing on poker sites or not.Its a scary world out there, you either need to know how to protect yourself and how to take risks or stay inside and unplug everything.

Listen i was posting something that i feel is legitimate, and was just looking for some advice, and or, other news that i may have missed.take your low-rent flames, morphe them into a shovel and beat your face with it. Its sad that some of u have nothing better to do than make the same stupid *** comments anytime someone brings up a genuine topic.For the sincere comments, thank you.

It's all in your head, just relax and take the two blue pills, lay down and when you wake up in three days it will all be clear to you. :club:
How is it all in my head, when it is observable fact that The Dept of Justice has stated that online gambling in the US is illegal and seem to be taking steps to possibly shut it down. if you dont want to hear what i have got to say..fine. But dont talk to me like i am just completely fabricating this.
Listen i was posting something that i feel is legitimate, and was just looking for some advice, and or, other news that i may have missed.take your low-rent flames, morphe them into a shovel and beat your face with it. Its sad that some of u have nothing better to do than make the same stupid *** comments anytime someone brings up a genuine topic.For the sincere comments, thank you.How is it all in my head, when it is observable fact that The Dept of Justice has stated that online gambling in the US is illegal and seem to be taking steps to possibly shut it down. if you dont want to hear what i have got to say..fine. But dont talk to me like i am just completely fabricating this.
Since I feel this was directed at me I will give you my 'sincere' response.Calm down brother. Can't take a little heat don't step up to the plate first of all. 2nd hundreds of thousands of people play online poker. I think youre going to be fine. Neteller? You didnt get hacked yet, others did, they fixed the problem and things seem to be going fine now. Did I say calm down? If youre worried about the Dept. of Justice breathing fire down on online poker than don't play. Plain and Simple. After being here a couple days longer than you. I truly feel like your original post may have been warranted in your own mind, but is most definitely flame worthy. I still stand by my "you need to learn how to spell" so that way when you're filling out your affidavit when the DoJ comes knocking you won't look like an idiot. And online poker is still Broccoli. But you would'nt know what that means since you've been here all of a day and a half.Happy posting sir.

Online poker may be in jeapordy, but not as much as you may think. It is extremely difficult to track down an "individual" who is playing cards online, so you are fine for now. In addition, there is no gurantee that this bill in congress will pass, just as the other ones didn't. Don't worry about it until you hear news of it being illegal; then you can worry.

OK first make that three blues and two reds.Second if you would take your time and read through the FCP fourms you would see that everything you asked about has been talked about in great detail on here. As for the thread that was locked I have no clue as to why. I was at work all night did not get to read it my self. My post count may be low but I read a lot of the threads on this site. The vet's on here crack me up and most of them seem to know what they are talking aboutThank you for your time Have a great day

I have been on this site for a while although i've just recently joined the forum. 99 percent of my time is spent playing poker. I read threads and post casually, but it has been frustrating because most of my questions are met with the same banter, albeit witty- it just gets old. Exhibit A: Mister B's second response. Just a lot of multi-syllabic nothing. Nothing to add, nothing to teach, just frigen clown shoes. And you are right there Mister B..i dont know what u mean by broccoli. Because i really dont associate my playing status with the amount of forum slang and acronyms i can throw around.It sucks because you seem like a smart guy, and probably could give me some good advice- but you r probably some insecure drone who takes out his frustration on website posts. You know what- if it really does something for you..go for it.Do me a favor, dont even read my posts anymore.

Do me a favor, dont even read my posts anymore.
Too late
I have been on this site for a while although i've just recently joined the forum. 99 percent of my time is spent playing poker. I read threads and post casually, but it has been frustrating because most of my questions are met with the same banter, albeit witty- it just gets old. Exhibit A: Mister B's second response. Just a lot of multi-syllabic nothing. Nothing to add, nothing to teach, just frigen clown shoes.
1)Ok so in your 99% of time playing poker, did you ever have any problems? No, and since you play so much poker anyway, what are you afraid of?2)Actually I did add something. A +1 to my post count. Kind of like you. Also I stood by my claim that you need to work on your spelling, to which you complied without narry a word. Thank you. And although I do appreciate the Jay and Silent Bob reference to 'friggen' clown shoes", it is completely misused in your context.
And you are right there Mister B..i dont know what u mean by broccoli. Because i really dont associate my playing status with the amount of forum slang and acronyms i can throw around.
Broccoli = RiggedWhat I said had absolutely nothing to do with your playing staus. In addition I would like to point out that I rarely use an abundant ammount of 'slang' nor do I need to. It's just too much fun to think about the swelling of your veins right now as the hate of my response expands with each word of mine you read.
It sucks because you seem like a smart guy, and probably could give me some good advice- but you r probably some insecure drone who takes out his frustration on website posts. You know what- if it really does something for you..go for it.
Want to take me to dinner?Actually I'm very secure in who I am. And I took all my frustration out when I woke up this morning.It really does nothing for me personally. Spiritually maybe. Electronicially, absolutely. If youre already playing poker "99% of the time" then my arguement that this was a useless thread is vindicated by your very statement sir as you obviously are not truly concerned with all the happenings around you if you continue to play such an abundant ammount of time.

I'm getting kind of nervous about this rash I found down there today.Anyway, online poker is fine. The trouble is all overblown and will be talked about forever because gamblers are generally paranoid.

I've been hearing and reading some things recently that have been shaking my confidence in the stability of online poker. From people losing money thru neteller, to hearing bits that the federa; govnt may be trying to shut down online gambling, and just now there was a thread started that was entitled YOUR PC IS NOT SAFE. The monitors blocked and removed it from the site before i was able to read it. Why?? what do they not want us to know? I dont know if i am being paranoid or if my fear is legit?Thoughts, observations, please.
"I agree with our beloved congress: shut this bullsh*t down. The sooner the better: Lets everyone send a letter to your local congressman in support of a global crackdown: lets initiate " the war on online gaming".A small percentage have really won, anyway. It's just a drain on resources and feeds the pipedream of american youth; wanting to be rock stars and professional poker players; turning their backs on science and education. Online poker will basically bring down the American system as we know it, and pave the way for china and India to become technologically dominant: while we become increasingly dependent on our industrial military complex. In fact, online poker is a tool of the communists, intended to stupify american youth and turn them into passive, web surfing sheep chasing a phantom idea of riches and beating a system that our foreign rivals will soon master."That's the way enemies of online poker see it, and they have an argument.
"I agree with our beloved congress: shut this bullsh*t down. The sooner the better: Lets everyone send a letter to your local congressman in support of a global crackdown: lets initiate " the war on online gaming".A small percentage have really won, anyway. It's just a drain on resources and feeds the pipedream of american youth; wanting to be rock stars and profesional poker players; turning their back on science and education. Online poker will basically bring down the american system as we know it, and pave the way for china and india to become technologically dominant: while we become increasingly dependent on our industrial military complex."That the way enemies of online poker see it, and they have an argument.
:club:
"I agree with our beloved congress: shut this bullsh*t down. The sooner the better: Lets everyone send a letter to your local congressman in support of a global crackdown: lets initiate " the war on online gaming".A small percentage have really won, anyway. It's just a drain on resources and feeds the pipedream of american youth; wanting to be rock stars and professional poker players; turning their backs on science and education. Online poker will basically bring down the American system as we know it, and pave the way for china and India to become technologically dominant: while we become increasingly dependent on our industrial military complex. In fact, online poker is a tool of the communists, intended to stupify american youth and turn them into passive, web surfing sheep chasing a phantom idea of riches and beating a system that our foreign rivals will soon master."That's the way enemies of online poker see it, and they have an argument.
Yeah except poker is a game that is in likeness of free market capitalism, the money naturally flows to those of us who are not the lazy degenerate gamblers you speak of... it's like saying lets shut down stock market because some stupid degenerates back in the 1920's bought all their stock on margin.