Official Fcppc High Buyin Event Thread

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate you all taking initiative and getting these done by yourselves. I came home from work last night and my internet was down... after it not coming back up by the time I was done with supper, got the runaround by comcast (apparently the service was cancelled april 30th... even though we were getting billed and service continued... got that straightened around... so that they could tell me I need a new modem... screw comcast... I should be back online tonight.

zsta, hope everything is okCongratulations AAsnake,can someone confirm that we're gonna do the second match on Thursday, or just post when when we're gonna make it up, thanks,
Thursday at 9 eatern, as long as that is ok with everyone else.
I did, not sure who won round 2 though.With the cards I was getting though, even you could have won TB.
"How to blow a 7:1 chip lead without doubling your opponent up" by Troyomac

Congrats advancers...First time in 7 matches that i hit some hands and I had to get owned.

More season 2 info is posted and playoff schedules are up.oh yeah... BUMP
Thanks for the compliment. But seriously, I know there are 2 winners (players who won on their first try in round of 20) on each side but based on preliminary round standings, how did #4, #16, #17 and #20 end up in one group, and #2, #3, #8 and #18 on the other group?

Announcements