Cheapest Way To Fly?

does anyone know the cheapest way to fly. im looking for a round trip from southern CA to NY. my buddy told me about getting a flight there for like 150? does anyone know about this ****?

does anyone know the cheapest way to fly. im looking for a round trip from southern CA to NY. my buddy told me about getting a flight there for like 150? does anyone know about this ****?
Fed Ex or UPS maybe? How much do you weigh?

Find someone that knows someone that works for an airline. They can get you a buddy pass for $150. Probably what your friend is talking about. If flying alone buddy passes are the way to go. You have to fly standby . . . but it's cheap.

Find someone that knows someone that works for an airline. They can get you a buddy pass for $150. Probably what your friend is talking about. If flying alone buddy passes are the way to go. You have to fly standby . . . but it's cheap.
A buddy pass sounds so...so..Ron Mexico. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
A buddy pass sounds so...so..Ron Mexico. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Buddy passes are cool. If you know anyone with the airline they can get them. When my wife and I first got married we flew roundtrip to Hawaii with buddy passes and it cost us $100. That was 10 years ago and they only cost $50 back then. It's not like they stick you in the luggage compartment or something . . .lol. Actually if business class is full and they have an opening in first class . . . guess where you get to sit!