2006 Wsop Main Event On Tv Tonight

"Got the flush?" hahahahahahhaFor once I agree with Norman Chad...Get me in this game!
and obv he hit the 4 outer too, I called the jack and had no idea it was coming
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow they're gonna fit all 4 groups of Day 1 into two episodes? How many episodes does ESPN plan on making the Main Event this year? Last year it was 12 episodes. I'm guessing 14 or 16 episodes this year?
I talked to someone at ESPN last week. She led me to believe that next week's shows will also be day ones. She wanted info about me and she led me to believe that some of my hands at the feature table might be aired.
I talked to someone at ESPN last week. She led me to believe that next week's shows will also be day ones. She wanted info about me and she led me to believe that some of my hands at the feature table might be aired.
that would def be cool.
Thank God Phil won his 10th bracelet because now his ego is at its zenith.
Wait until he gets # 11. You haven't seen ego yet.
that would def be cool.
I got moved there with only $1500. Average stack was about $20k. The few hands that I played were interesting. I won't give away the details, like I did for DN's HSP hand w/ Gus. You'll have to watch next week!

I know Raymer is a good player, but ESPN really makes him look like a luckbox. They show Raymer call some guy's all in with K10 on K 4 2 board. Needlesstosay the guy shows pocket aces, but Raymer hits 10 on turn. At the end of the hand, Raymer says it was a bad beat since he couldn't put his opponent of aces or a better king.

wow matusow didn't cry... strange, hellmuth and matusow left without their usual losing routines.
Looks like they both finally changed their ways....prolly not tho
Hellmuth is making me a believer. How do you lose that little in a AA vs KK confrontation? He almost made me think he called the river bet just so he could show his KK to the kids AA.
You lose that little because the kid played AA horribly and Hellmuth played KK a bit less horribly.
what about antonio depancing mike? The highlight of the show in my opinion
That was damn funny....i thought Mike was gonna kick his *** for a second. So did Antonio apparently, as he damn near did a commando roll to get away from him.

I watched the WSOP 06 ME final table on pay per view, and it was worth the $25 just to listen to a dozen pros (especially Doyle) discuss strategy in general as well as the main event. Yes, I know it is sick, but I sat through 14hrs of poker sans lipstick cams. Does anyone else think Phil Gordon (who I think is a decent host) went a bit crazy demanding practically every person who came roshambo with him for 100 bucks?C. RayQuote of the telecast: "Mike the Mouth? He's the worst at prop betting. You'll make a lot of money just picking the opposite of whatever he does"-Phil Gordon

The TV table with "the Mouth" must be one of the most boring of all time..even with MM. I guess when you are thrust into the limelight, on ESPN, and playing with someone like Mike, it must be fairly daunting.

Did you hear NC's comment about Jensen "busting out on the first day just like always" comment?I about sprayed my soda. What is with the no cards telecast? Did they forget this is about playing poker?

Who was at your table so we know when to look for you? That rocks btw
Those Quad 2's Hachem got with 2 4 was sick. I'd throw up if I was the guy with QQ(edit) I'm talking about 2nd week telecast now
Yah that was pretty sick, hachem was getting alot of good cards :club:.Even when he was greatly behind he seemed to always hit his cards.
It's amazing how some of these players even won a seat (or put up the $10k) for this. The play is horrible.On a side note, DN is making some great reads!
Indeed. I would have loved it if he had called with that pair of 5's to that guy's random bluff.

Yah when he just said "Pocket 4's or 6's make your bet already!"(atleast that's what I think he said XD) I couldn't help but laugh at the guys facial espresion.Why was some donk calling with 7h 2h <,<.Man Andrew Black is gone :club:.EDIT:Man Daniel Negreanue is so nice.

I thought that side story on Daniel with the kid Matt who got in the car accident was cool. It seems like the kid is making the best of life with everything that has happened so good for him.