upset city in march

the worst thing for me is that everytime I had an upset, it was from a team I had winning a couple more games.....I had Wake in the final four....they lost to West Virginia?!?!?!?!?! Isn't that worse than losing to a really talented mid-major?

well, at least I still have all of my final four teams, but man yesterday fucking sucked. I smoked way too many cigs from the hassle of yesterday. THe only comfort I have is that many other people went down in flames too

Yeah Bucknell plays at 430, that should be interesting, good i didn't bet this year, i was way too upset by lack of hockey to be betting. Where is everyone by the way? I need some poker advice

Yeah Bucknell plays at 430, that should be interesting, good i didn't bet this year, i was way too upset by lack of hockey to be betting. Where is everyone by the way? I need some poker advice
what kind of advice lol

Can't believe UCONN lost that one but NC State played pretty well. I've still got 3 of my final 4 in there though so lets hope it stays that way and I may actually be alright in the end.