Other Than Neteller...

I've built my bankroll strictly on freerolls without ever depositing. But I'm finally at the point where I can comfortably withdraw at the end of each month, probably enough to cover rent, which is a big deal for me. Anyway, I signed up for Neteller ages ago and forgot my password. I tried to sign up again and they immediately terminated the account (I probably used the same e-mail). So I was just wondering what other service you guys would recommend.

I've built my bankroll strictly on freerolls without ever depositing. But I'm finally at the point where I can comfortably withdraw at the end of each month, probably enough to cover rent, which is a big deal for me. Anyway, I signed up for Neteller ages ago and forgot my password. I tried to sign up again and they immediately terminated the account (I probably used the same e-mail). So I was just wondering what other service you guys would recommend.
Why not call/email netteller and ask them to reset your password?

I think you have to actually deposit with the service you are withdrawing with. Another option would be to have the site do a direct transfer to your bank account, mail/fedex you a check, etc..

jeez, howd u make that much money on a freeroll, im interested in this story
Started with freerolls. Went from there. Everest poker has SNG freerolls that'll give you a nickel. lol, so I won one and kept going. After I got to about 10 bucks, I started using Ferguson's 5% rule. That was about five months ago. Then about a month ago I got $500 from the Moneymaker freeroll on stars and have been killing the cheap 180-man sng's and short-handed sng's. Not a complicated story. I just never play over my head and I take a few days off whenever I feel like I'm playing bad or on tilt.
I think you have to actually deposit with the service you are withdrawing with. Another option would be to have the site do a direct transfer to your bank account, mail/fedex you a check, etc..
I have no problem making a deposit if it means I can start withdrawing afterward.

some poker sites just make it so hard to deposit....I like party...deposit within seconds direct from my checking account.I wanted to play a full tilt tourney tonight, but what a hassle and finally give up. tried visa but my banks won't allow it, tried mastercard from a different source...no good... can't use neteller as it would take too long to get the funds in there and i'm not going to pay a fee to get instacash....finally i try firepay, which i haven't used in years and had to backtrack to trace down an old email finally get it all current again then they want me to validate my bank account again, so now i have to wait to do that.oh man, wish they took paypal or made it easy like party

I use Firepay and it works fine.
Is there always a fee with firepay, or am i missing someting.I just refuse to pay a fee....nothing like starting in the hole when gambling...puts you in a wrong mindset