ok help is needed.i am looking to get together a group of vigilantes, say 5-6 in total (plus 2 drivers).destination is jamie gold's house.must bring own weapons, assault rifles with silencers would be best.also needed is a vat of KY gel and a pool stick, oh and a basket of mini muffins for the ride home.post here if you are interested.

ok help is needed.i am looking to get together a group of vigilantes, say 5-6 in total (plus 2 drivers).destination is jamie gold's house.must bring own weapons, assault rifles with silencers would be best.also needed is a vat of KY gel and a pool stick, oh and a basket of mini muffins for the ride home.post here if you are interested.
have ky jelly, will travel.
Let me get this straight:... also needed is a vat of KY gel and a pool stick, oh and a basket of mini muffins for the ride home? You need these three things to celebrate during the ride home?No thanks.
Let me get this straight:... also needed is a vat of KY gel and a pool stick, oh and a basket of mini muffins for the ride home? You need these three things to celebrate during the ride home?No thanks.
if all three are for the ride home...well i'm still in, but you can stay away from me.
Is this what mummy saw??
Is this what mummy saw??
Dammit - you beat me to it lol
True, but sad to say I think he's on to something here...I just shat myself.
Ummm, glad I could be of help. :club:
Ummm, glad I could be of help. :club:
Loxo= the new Metamucil
Loxo= the new Metamucil
Golden: An error has occured on the message board. You have exceeded your clever comment quota for the night. Please hit the back button on your browser and try again. :club: