Surpasssed $100 In Mtt Cashes.

wassup fcp'ers.In early July 2006 I signed up with Thepokerdb.com, to log all my tournament winnings and cashes in MTT's. I'm a micro NL poker player that tries to findtime to play in these MTT's on Stars. Ranging from $3-$10. My BR is small, so I'm going to play these smaller limit MTT's until I get that decent cash in oneof these tournaments. In July I cashed deep into an MTT ($10+1), placing 21st of 579 entries. Winning a whopping $34. Yesterday I placed 12th of 1279 entries in another 10+1, winning $103. Not too bad, I'd say. So now that i got over $100 cashes in tourneys, cant wait until I hit the $1k mark, which I hope is around the corner!I also would like to thank Bigchipshi for his support.Thanks to all, jcashx36x

winning 21st of 579 in a MTT pays the same as winning 2nd in an SNG of the same buy in? why does ANYONE play MTTs???
Cause 1st pays about a brazillion times more than winning an SNG.

Why does any one play MTT's? well lets see Thur $5 FCP MTT 1st $512, Sun $5 FCP MTT 4th $164 and Tues $5 MTT FPC 60th $0(I donked off my chips from 4th when i got on a tilt after a bad beat seems like a good reason to play bad beat. So in summation $17 investment into $676 seems like a good reason to play MTT's

winning 21st of 579 in a MTT pays the same as winning 2nd in an SNG of the same buy in? why does ANYONE play MTTs???
because winning one pays abuot the same as winning like 50 SnG. Even FTing gives you about 3x a SnG win
wassup fcp'ers.In early July 2006 I signed up with Thepokerdb.com, to log all my tournament winnings and cashes in MTT's. I'm a micro NL poker player that tries to findtime to play in these MTT's on Stars. Ranging from $3-$10. My BR is small, so I'm going to play these smaller limit MTT's until I get that decent cash in oneof these tournaments. In July I cashed deep into an MTT ($10+1), placing 21st of 579 entries. Winning a whopping $34. Yesterday I placed 12th of 1279 entries in another 10+1, winning $103. Not too bad, I'd say. So now that i got over $100 cashes in tourneys, cant wait until I hit the $1k mark, which I hope is around the corner!I also would like to thank Bigchipshi for his support.Thanks to all, jcashx36x
better hope u don't stall. Good Luck though. Ive been between 200-260, fluxuation back and forth for 3 months.
  • 3 years later...