i need an update who all is still in besides chris?edit : and who cashed?
I believe three of us cashed, including myself.And btw good luck Chris since you're bout to go deep in this one.
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats ChrisRichey, you really played well. I hope everybody enjoyed the stakes, this went really well and as long as I don't get pestered about it too much, I am 100% going to do it again. So, if you want another opportunity to be staked in a tourney like this, just be patient and let it be. Chrisrichey earns about 50 bucks through the staking, so he had a good day. From what I saw, the people who got staked played well, and hopefully the next time we will get an FCPer to the final table. Thanks for the kind words all, we'll definitely do it again!

congrats ChrisRichey, you really played well. I hope everybody enjoyed the stakes, this went really well and as long as I don't get pestered about it too much, I am 100% going to do it again. So, if you want another opportunity to be staked in a tourney like this, just be patient and let it be. Chrisrichey earns about 50 bucks through the staking, so he had a good day. From what I saw, the people who got staked played well, and hopefully the next time we will get an FCPer to the final table. Thanks for the kind words all, we'll definitely do it again!
Grinder, this thread was a blast. Thanks for doing this, I got your money's worth from the enjoyment of this thread. Lot of fun.