• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to stake 10 people into the 3 +.30 NLHE that starts on Stars in a half hour. First ten, or ten that I like will be chosen. I will need your stars names also, so post both. GO!
Is it a 20% payout? I can cash in that...

I'm playing the Omaha Deep Stacks & the $25,000 Guaranteed at the moment, and am also registered for the $8.80 Deep Stack in 30 minutes - but free money is free money, and if you need an extra horse in it, I wouldn't mind a fourth tourney window open.PokeHerPros on Stars. Feel free to look up my mediocre stats on Sharkscope and DB. - Crash

ChrisRichey on Stars. I'll play for ya!
shippedKuge-shippedAlf, yes to the mole hair. I thought it would be fun to do this, give some people a chance I guess. Plus it would be cool if an FCPer won off a 3 dollar stakeNOFX I dont know your stars name
Lol, at Looshle, bascome your cash was shipped. I know a 3 dollar tourney isn't much, but hopefully some low limit players who don't have the roll can play and make a big cash.
u sure you sent it to MoMoney12?edit: im an idiot.edit again: Registered. Takin this down
shippedKuge-shippedAlf, yes to the mole hair. I thought it would be fun to do this, give some people a chance I guess. Plus it would be cool if an FCPer won off a 3 dollar stakeNOFX I dont know your stars name
NOFX_PUNK :club:
shippedKuge-shippedAlf, yes to the mole hair. I thought it would be fun to do this, give some people a chance I guess. Plus it would be cool if an FCPer won off a 3 dollar stake and then became indebted to me for the rest of their lives.NOFX I dont know your stars name
FYP