Fun With Rail Birds

Dealer: r1nghio wins the pot ($9.05)Dealer: Hand #899625854PokerChamp76 (Observer): CAN ANYONE TRANSFER ME $5 PLEASE??r1nghio: heheGobblocks: why do you need it, champ?Dealer: r1nghio wins the pot ($4.30)Dealer: Hand #899627010Dealer: milkem has 15 seconds left to actGobblocks: poker champ, you there?Dealer: milkem has timed outPokerChamp76 (Observer): YAGobblocks: you gonna play in a tourney or something?PokerChamp76 (Observer): YADealer: drownsinriver shows three of a kind, FoursDealer: drownsinriver wins the pot ($7.15) with three of a kind, FoursDealer: Hand #899629131Gobblocks: i'm mot just going to give it to you, buy maybe i could stake you in a five dollar tourneyDealer: Gobblocks has 15 seconds left to actDealer: r1nghio wins the pot ($4.75)Dealer: Hand #899630842PokerChamp76 (Observer): HOW?Gobblocks: if you cash, you give me the stake back ( ie five dollars) and we split the winningsDealer: r1nghio wins the pot ($8.10)Dealer: Hand #899632780PokerChamp76 (Observer): HOW U GUNNA GET ME IN TEH TOURNY I MEANGobblocks: if you don't cash, no sweatDealer: Gobblocks has 15 seconds left to actGobblocks: i'd tranfer you the money, then you play in the tourney i tell you to.. are you good at sit and goes?PokerChamp76 (Observer): YA PokerChamp76 (Observer): HEADS UPPokerChamp76 (Observer): IM REAL GOODDealer: drownsinriver wins the pot ($5.70)Dealer: Hand #899634317Gobblocks: okay, well, i wouldn't do a heads up, but how about like a six dollar short handed?PokerChamp76 (Observer): AIGHTDealer: Gobblocks has 15 seconds left to actGobblocks: okay, cool, i'll send you the money.. if you win, we slipt 50/50 plus stake backPokerChamp76 (Observer): KDealer: r1nghio wins the pot ($7.60)Dealer: Hand #899636948PokerChamp76 (Observer): FIRST I GOTTA GO MOW THE YARD THEN I WILL DO THE TOURNY K?Dealer: r1nghio wins the pot ($2)Gobblocks: oh okay, like in an hour maybe?Dealer: Hand #899637570PokerChamp76 (Observer): YA JUST SEND ME ITPokerChamp76 (Observer): ILL DO IT WHEN I GET BACKGobblocks: yah, okay.. one sec sounds goodPokerChamp76 (Observer): KPokerChamp76 (Observer): ILL TALK TO U BEFOREW I ENTER IT*************Comments************He hasnt' said anything else yet, lets see how long it takes him to figure out I'm not going to stake his begging ***

Bob, if you'd use your magic 'lock' wand please . . . .6 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)5 Members: Devilkin, tiddley, antistuff, sholden, FCP Info2

Bob, if you'd use your magic 'lock' wand please . . . .6 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)5 Members: Devilkin, tiddley, antistuff, sholden, FCP Info2
oh, i suppose you have a bvetter topic you'd like to start? i think that's hilarious...
Just always thought the more posts the more interest a person would have in poker and therefore be more knowledgable in poker. I guess posts mean sh*t.
didn't you guys know knowledge and experience outweigh variance and bankroll limitations!jeees.... and after all that time I thought your post count(s) really meant something.