*****oh My Gosh****

NO_LIMIT TEXAS_HOLDEM 1 Brazillion Dollars / 2 Brazillian Dollars (Real Money), #845,290,454 The World Heads Up Table, 13 Aug 2006 11:57 PM ET Seat 1: thebadguy (32 Brazillian Dollars in chips) Seat 2: chrozzo (28.5 Brazillian Dollars in chips) ANTES/BLINDSchrozzo posts blind (1 Brazillion Dollars), thebadguy posts blind (2 Brazillion Dollars).PRE-FLOPchrozzo calls 1 Brazillion Dollars, thebadguy raises 3 Brazillion Dollars, chrozzo calls 3 Brazillion DollarsFLOP [board cards AD,AC,AH ]chrozzo checks, thebadguy checks.TURN [board cards AD,AC,AH, 10C ]chrozzo checks, thebadguy checks.RIVER [board cards AD,AC,AH, 10C, KC ]chrozzo checks, theadguy bets 27 Brazillion Dollars and is all in, chrozzo calls 24.5 Brazillion Dollars and is all inSHOWDOWNthebadguy shows [ AS,AD ] five of a kind, aceschrozzo mucks cards [ QC,JC ] a Royal Flushthebadguy wins 60.5 Brazillion Dollars oh my god..how did i not see this shit coming!?!?!?!?

No wonder you lost, you played that hand very poorly from the start.Oh, and BBFIDTS
i was still reeling from the 87 brazillian i lost on the previous hand to the guy who just left
i saw this hand coming before you sat at the table. i miss cleo, child.
I saw it coming last year.