Daniel's New Theme Song!

I really think they should play this everytime he enters a poker room. Tourny officials should at least play this when he makes a final table.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si5af7bdx8ci like doing this dance when hearing this song :club: :icon_dance:Like big daddy kane says "pimpin ain't easy"

I also thought of....Here I am Rock you Like Hurricane........that would be sweetTo be honest with you I havent been the same since I lost my Trapt Cd.....used to listen to Headstrong to get pumped up for tournaments

I am sure that if we all looked hard enough...we could find a song that better suits Daniel....P.I.M.P just doesn't quite hit it!!!! :club:

I suppose you'd like fireworks too? Yeah that's it. Theme songs and fireworks for every player that has a few fans. Then everyone sits down for a long, boring, grueling marathon at the tables. Poker tournaments aren't exactly action packed fast paced events that need a big hyped up kickoff. But that's okay, you keep watchin' TV and dreamin' of that rockstar life you believe you can attain through poker. LMAO