The Nuts On The Tunica Telecast

Anyone catch the Nuts on the WSOP coverage from Tunica? They were talking about guys that are fun to play with. Raymer was touting Daniel. Obviously taped way before the whole WPT beef is going on. Einhorn is Finkle. Finkle is Einhorn. LOL. love it.

Anyone catch the Nuts on the WSOP coverage from Tunica? They were talking about guys that are fun to play with. Raymer was touting Daniel. Obviously taped way before the whole WPT beef is going on. Einhorn is Finkle. Finkle is Einhorn. LOL. love it.
Group: MembersPosts: 3Joined: December 9th, 2004Member No.: 703talk about picking your spotsand I noticed that as well in the broadcast.and I didn't like the mama's boy or BK. Too much trash talking and ego at the table already.
I think he liked playying him in the sense that we enjoy playing fish. Then again a World Champion would probably enjoy playing most people.
I was going to start this thread last night, but got caught up with work stuff. I found that comment quite ironic.
I think he liked playying him in the sense that we enjoy playing fish. Then again a World Champion would probably enjoy playing most people.
I dont know if i should laugh at this or notBaaaahahahha @ your post
I dont know if i should laugh at this or notBaaaahahahha @ your post
Depends who you are. I bet Tiger Woods would laugh and enjoy playing golf with Daniel for money.
So you're saying Greg Raymer is the Tiger Woods of poker? :club:
Ok-maybe more Vijay Singh. But the point, as you well know, is that although Raymer does not dominate like Woods does in golf he is a World Champion and you would expect him to beat a fish. One would expect any winner of a Major to beat DN at golf and they would lick their lips playing him for money.
Ok-maybe more Vijay Singh. But the point, as you well know, is that although Raymer does not dominate like Woods does in golf he is a World Champion and you would expect him to beat a fish. One would expect any winner of a Major to beat DN at golf and they would lick their lips playing him for money.
No, they may beat him...but they probably wouldn't like to play for money. You have to understand you can easily get and give strokes in golf to make it fair. Tiger would probably give him 36 strokes. Example: DN gets a 5 Tiger HAS to get a 3 to HALVE the hole.
No, no, no. That's Victor Ramdin.
No, they may beat him...but they probably wouldn't like to play for money. You have to understand you can easily get and give strokes in golf to make it fair. Tiger would probably give him 36 strokes. Example: DN gets a 5 Tiger HAS to get a 3 to HALVE the hole.
Take your point on golf.But I bet Raymer just takes DN's money, which is why he enjoys playing with him.

They're both good players, but I guess you missed the Raymer / Negreanu heads up match at the National Heads up Championship, where DN read raymer so well raymer's head spun. There is no way on earth raymer would set down his cash to play DN heads up at any widely accepted form of poker.

Take your point on golf.But I bet Raymer just takes DN's money, which is why he enjoys playing with him.
Uhmm.... Do i dare bother trying to correct this dear sir or should i just try to ignore him instead?Alright i'll take a stab... raymer was playing middle limits at foxwoods before the WSOP '04, right? DN has been playing the 4k/8k mixed game in vegas with the best players in the world. Must i continue or are you seeing the point? I'm sure you're just a troll anyways. Probably the only Greg Raymer sack-rider in the universe.
They're both good players, but I guess you missed the Raymer / Negreanu heads up match at the National Heads up Championship, where DN read raymer so well raymer's head spun. There is no way on earth raymer would set down his cash to play DN heads up at any widely accepted form of poker.
I did miss that. I am surprised by this.
Uhmm.... Do i dare bother trying to correct this dear sir or should i just try to ignore him instead?Alright i'll take a stab... raymer was playing middle limits at foxwoods before the WSOP '04, right? DN has been playing the 4k/8k mixed game in vegas with the best players in the world. Must i continue or are you seeing the point? I'm sure you're just a troll anyways. Probably the only Greg Raymer sack-rider in the universe.
You may continue if you wish. I certainly will...DN claims (perhaps even truthfully) he played 4k/8k with best players in the world and presumably held his own. I do not know. I will stick to the verfiable facts...FACT: Raymer=world champion and has won more tourney money than DN.FACT: DN has not even made the final table at the ME.

Actually raymer isn't even close to DN in tournament money. $2.5 - $3M million separates them. That right there shows how little you know about the subject. DN has also won 3 bracelets to raymers one, and made final tables in almost every type of poker played at the world series, where raymer has made 1 final table.I'm not arguing that raymer isn't a solid player. His math is good, and he has good aggression with a big stack. But as far as poker skill, you don't even know the results of the person you're trying to slam... so why bother?

I did miss that. I am surprised by this.You may continue if you wish. I certainly will...DN claims (perhaps even truthfully) he played 4k/8k with best players in the world and presumably held his own. I do not know. I will stick to the verfiable facts...FACT: Raymer=world champion and has won more tourney money than DN.FACT: DN has not even made the final table at the ME.
You're missing the point - you don't just decide to sit down at the 4/8k table one day unless you're incredible loaded or incredibly talented. Which one do you presume Daniel is? I'd say both. I think you're getting pretty hung up on this world champion thing, too. It's not exactly official, chief. But you're just being facetious anyways, so **** off already.
Actually raymer isn't even close to DN in tournament money. $2.5 - $3M million separates them. That right there shows how little you know about the subject. DN has also won 3 bracelets to raymers one, and made final tables in almost every type of poker played at the world series, where raymer has made 1 final table.I'm not arguing that raymer isn't a solid player. His math is good, and he has good aggression with a big stack. But as far as poker skill, you don't even know the results of the person you're trying to slam... so why bother?
One is a world champion. One is not.
God i just realized - you're absolutely right. Leave already. Why don't you sign up on the greg raymer message board... or doesn't the world champ have one of those since he sold out his likeness to pokerstars?
I think this is the reason that there needs to be some sort of qualifying events in order to be involved in the "Main Event". Too many people only believe what they hear on ESPN and think that World Champion of Poker = the best of the best. This is actually only one tournament. What should actually be looked at is the Player of the Year for that year as I believe DN won that when Raymer won the ME (correct me if I'm wrong here). AS far as figuring out the best of the best one only needs to look to the best high stakes game, but for Tournament Poker and being able to just say that one is a world champion is redonkulous. So basically you are saying that:Joseph Hachem, Greg Raymer, Chirs Moneymaker, and Robert Varkoni are all better players than DN because they are "world champions". You are delusional.My .02