Daniel Can We Keep This Going?

its exactly like the Jerry Springer show...except in a nice houseand it has a normal characterand theres no Springerand no live audienceand no studioand DN doesnt throw chairsok, maybe its not like the show, but it is great, and I hope DN keeps it going!

I have enjoyed the video blog throughout the WSOP. If you keep it, that would rock. Either way, thanks DN for giving us your insight on a periodic basis.
Yeah, me too.How much have you been paying for that camera-man, Daniel? Can't be cheap, but I've certainly gotten used to them over the last month, and now I miss them.

Video Blogs, seems like the "new thing" to do. I watched all of Daniel's blogs and enjoyed them. It's so cool to see how real Daniel is and doesn't blow you off because he has millions. I'm a big Negreanu fan since day one and this is why I continue to be a Negreanu fan. Right before Daniel started getting famous I sent him a simple email asking him for his autograph and a couple weeks later, he sent me a photo signed. That's real stuff right there, he even put my name on it.

I would love for the video blog to continue. I know that there has been an issue with time, and I would have thought that recording a 5 minute video blog would take less time than writing paragraphs of written bloggery. Whilst I grant there is some preparation, I think that DN usually just talks from the heart off the cut.

Yeah, I really dig the video blogs. Besides doesn't he wrote enough articles.So, last night during you Daniel's $50/$100 NL session, someone asked about a new video blog. And Daniel's reponse, was "On hiatus, long story."When can we get some details?

There could be a down side to the video blog. It gives you such a personal feeling like you are just two friends having a chat. If I ran into Daniel somewhere it would be hard not to just walk up and start BSing with him like he's your best friend. All of us would love this but I doubt he would.

I must say I miss the old written blogs.
ditto, was reading some of the older blogs and compared to the video blogs offer much more detail when he is talking about poker and not random life things. So I hope he continues to do both because I do like the video blogs as well.