Protoge Episode One

O.k., I finally went to Pokerbay.org to download the episodes 1 through 3. I look like a fat lard on camera, but that is beside the point. I have one thing to say- actually, I am not really sure what to say. Here it is- in the hand where Justin is all in with 2 pair, and Clint catches the K of hearts on the river to knock him out, well that should have never happened- I folded the K of hearts when Justin pushed all in on the flop(I had limped with K-10 of hearts). I don't know what the hell happened but that card should not have been there. Watch it for yourself and then comment. Really ****ing weird, and why didn't DN or Ali notice?

O.k., I finally went to Pokerbay.org to download the episodes 1 through 3. I look like a fat lard on camera, but that is beside the point. I have one thing to say- actually, I am not really sure what to say. Here it is- in the hand where Justin is all in with 2 pair, and Clint catches the K of hearts on the river to knock him out, well that should have never happened- I folded the K of hearts when Justin pushed all in on the flop(I had limped with K-10 of hearts). I don't know what the hell happened but that card should not have been there. Watch it for yourself and then comment. Really ****ing weird, and why didn't DN or Ali notice?
where the hell do i get the downloads?...it's all swedish or finnsh to me!

post screenshots from the clip of the hand and then I'll believe it...lol

ehh the only way to know is to dl it, someone post torrent link pleasesince we watched live, i think its hard to believe that happened but we'll see
I seem to remember they didn't always show the hole cards and sometimes just mentioned what the players had....Huckcheever asked DN to come to this thread for us...thx huck
so crazy of this is true...i wonder how FCP will handle it.
Make Justin Protege 2
so crazy of this is true...i wonder how FCP will handle it.
Seriously, I don't know of anyway easy way to handle it. So for their sakes, I'm hoping lois had his account hacked and/or this is all a joke....cause that would be sick and no one here could ever complain about how the WSOP is run ever again lol...I wish they aired it in the US

Sorry, fellas. I limped Q-10. They just put the wrong hand up on the show. If you look at my cards, you can see the Q, barely. I remember being pissed because I would have rivered as flush. My bad. It would have been awesome if it was true, though.

Sorry, fellas. I limped Q-10. They just put the wrong hand up on the show. If you look at my cards, you can see the Q, barely. I remember being pissed because I would have rivered as flush. My bad. It would have been awesome if it was true, though.
Wow...thanks for making us sweat a hole!
Did someone call you and tell you to change your story? Did the threaten Jerryisms on you or something?I think we need an investigation
lol i thought there was gonna be some big contrverseyhaha