Daniel At The No-limit Hold'em Championship

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's a fake I hope the guy who posted that gets banned. There are a lot of members following this thread and thats a really lame thing to do.
Some people just don't have any sense of humour.
None the less, she is still embarassing to watch and at times acts as if people should bend over backwards accommodate her. Obviously that's just formed from DN's comments, tournament reports and television, as I don't claim to have ever played with her.
If she's making a living from poker and not "poker endorsements" then I have no problem with her...However I don't know how she supports herself so I'll reserve judgement.
Yes she did start from the bottom... her record is fine... her brother started her out with a few bucks and she worked her way up. Moron... get a life jerk
No she didn't, no it's not, no he didn't. And she is still relying on backers.
None the less, she is still embarassing to watch and at times acts as if people should bend over backwards accommodate her. Obviously that's just formed from DN's comments, tournament reports and television, as I don't claim to have ever played with her.
DrawShe is better than most and is a professional... not a donk like the "other" person said... she makes more in playing than she looses
why hasn't he done his new video blog for the day?
Probably busy and worrying more about playing than his blog..
why hasn't he done his new video blog for the day?
I've been wondering the same....but i'm sure he had a lot on his mind considering he came into day 4 with 1/3 of the stack he went into day 3 with.
I wish they would do an update soon its been about 30 minutes. That's probably why everyone is all tense. lol
I know, I'm sweating daniel like crazy. We need to find an FCP member with a laptop and wireless internet access to rail daniel and no one else and post more updates...
I wish they would do an update soon its been about 30 minutes. That's probably why everyone is all tense. lol
Players Back From BreakThe players have returned to blinds at $2,500-$5,000 with a $500 ante. that would probably be why

Players Back From BreakThe players have returned to blinds of $2,500-$5,000 with a $500 ante.

Which is a good thing IMO he seems a lot more focused today. Or maybe he just isn't getting as unlucky.
I think his focus probably hasn't changed. He is just hitting his hands more.
Oh sh*t, you're right...I better go into hiding...Once their suicides get investigated this thread might lead police to me....lol
I didn't kill myself ... but I did donk away a few chips as a result of your prank.You can repay me $1.75 at llou at PokerStars. ... or at Full Tilt (also llou) :club:
I've been wondering the same....but i'm sure he had a lot on his mind considering he came into day 4 with 1/3 of the stack he went into day 3 with. I know, I'm sweating daniel like crazy. We need to find an FCP member with a laptop and wireless internet access to rail daniel and no one else and post more updates...
I was really thinking about doing this.
No she didn't, no it's not, no he didn't. And she is still relying on backers.
Ok, that is your opinion. Most experts in the world disagree, but that is your own opinion. You can be very proud of it, don't let anyone ever take it away from you.
I was really thinking about doing this.
If you had mentioned doing it earlier, you probably could have got a few $$ from everyone in this thread to do it...lol I would have paid....
I didn't kill myself ... but I did donk away a few chips as a result of your prank.You can repay me $1.75 at llou at PokerStars. ... or at Full Tilt (also llou) :club:
Just transferred it :D lol
If you had mentioned doing it earlier, you probably could have got a few $$ from everyone in this thread to do it...lol I would have paid....Just transferred it :club: lol
DN PPV...it could be the new "thing" in poker
Close to 100k under...
Average is $247,126.76 in chips. When they reach 200, which is where I am guessing they will stop play today, then the average will be $438,650. DN has some work to do, but he has almost doubled his chips today so he is on the right track.