Wow. Just Flopped Quad Kings Heads Up...

Lol, true, but this is rediculous. Very nice cash, would you happen to know what the 4.40 180 sng's pay? I am wanting to take some money to Stars later this month, sounds like their tourneys and sng's are the nuts.

Lol, true, but this is rediculous. Very nice cash, would you happen to know what the 4.40 180 sng's pay? I am wanting to take some money to Stars later this month, sounds like their tourneys and sng's are the nuts.
first is $216
Yes, these are the biggest donkfests I have ever seen. I could go on and on about the terrible plays in these.
piss off newb.
Shaffer Today, 10:13 PM Post #1 Poker Forum NewbieGroup: MembersPosts: 71Joined: November 23rd, 2004Member No.: 60 sickbluff1989 Today, 10:14 PM Post #2 Poker Forum NewbieGroup: MembersPosts: 59Joined: Today, 8:15 PMMember No.: 21,902 :club: ...The pot calling the kettle black.I hope your mother's proud.
Shaffer Today, 10:13 PM Post #1 Poker Forum NewbieGroup: MembersPosts: 71Joined: November 23rd, 2004Member No.: 60 sickbluff1989 Today, 10:14 PM Post #2 Poker Forum NewbieGroup: MembersPosts: 59Joined: Today, 8:15 PMMember No.: 21,902 :club: ...The pot calling the kettle black.I hope your mother's proud.
she is
Anyone here ever won a tournament with a better hand than quad kings?
No. Quad Kings is the absolute stone cold nuts.

Congrats OP--his question is interesting, despite the hijack. I wonder what the average winning tournament hand? Pair of eights? how many standard deviations is this away from the average (and I mean heads-up (allin pf?) last hand of tourney)?

Congrats OP--his question is interesting, despite the hijack. I wonder what the average winning tournament hand? Pair of eights? how many standard deviations is this away from the average (and I mean heads-up (allin pf?) last hand of tourney)?
Next case.If you wanna figure out some math, there's much more important and interesting probabilities to discover.
Next case.If you wanna figure out some math, there's much more important and interesting probabilities to discover.
tsk tskwho cares about what's important and interesting when there's pointless and trivial?

I've been thinking about that question ever since I saw Bodog's posted odds on the final hand of the WSOP.Royal Flush...175/1 Straight Flush...85/1 Four of a Kind...30/1 Full House...15/1 Flush...11/1 Straight...17/2 Three of a Kind...7/1 Two Pair...9/2 Pair...11/10 High Card...11/5Clearly everything beyond a full house is a sucker bet, but this gives a pretty good indication that one pair is the average winning hand, leaning toward the two pair side.A lot of it would have to depend on the structure though. A lot of online tournaments have two players with 5-15xBB at the end, as compared with the 40-100xBB more typical of the Main Event.

Okay - I'm a nerd, but here are the winning hand probabilities if the stacks are significantly short (s.t. 2 random hands move all-in against each other).High Card - 3%One Pair - 34%Two Pair - 35%Three of a Kind - 9%Straight - 8%Flush - 5.5%Full House - 5%Quads - .3%Straight Flush - .06%

NEWBIE MAKING HIS FIRST POST: not worth a fucking pennyNEWBIE MAKING HIS SECOND POST: worth slightly lessNEWBIE MAKING HIS THIRD POST: complete waste of fucking timeNEWBIE GIVING UP AN MOVING TO A NEW FORUM: motherfucking priceless :D

ps7-30180sng2.jpgSo, um, yeah. Thought I'd share.Anyone here ever won a tournament with a better hand than quad kings?
since when does quad kings beat 2 pr. ???? :club: