Danyil iz ossum, i h3ard he reb0t 48 timez. tHis f0rum is cool, becuz the peeple on hear r cool dani3l, i hav a cweschin: d0 you pl@y in the bigg gaymne? I luv your dog. When did u lose yer virginity if you have ? in cunclosuion, do yuo play in the bigg grayme? I herd you rebot 48 times. Did you no that a chimp iz playing the ws9p? whut's it lyke in the bigg gamey?

Danyil iz ossum, i h3ard he reb0t 48 timez. tHis f0rum is cool, becuz the peeple on hear r cool dani3l, i hav a cweschin: d0 you pl@y in the bigg gaymne? I luv your dog. When did u lose yer virginity if you have ? in cunclosuion, do yuo play in the bigg grayme? I herd you rebot 48 times. Did you no that a chimp iz playing the ws9p? whut's it lyke in the bigg gamey?
Go rail Miconoh waithes donkdownajkdsjfalkdjflkadfljajsdfklajsldfjaldskjfo23juoiur098f08032u4u3208080fd802382384u03809dfadjfaj4320ur90u5945j45k4508r-f9-das9f-0qa9e-09-3495240-0f9g
i laughed a lot
Daniel is awesome. I heard that he rebought 48 times. This forum is cool, because the people on here are cool.Daniel, I have a question. Do you play the big game? I love your dog. When did you lose your virginity, if you have?In conclusion, do you play in the big game? I heard you rebought 48 times. Did you know that a chimp is playing the WSOP? What is it like in the big game?
Here is my public service announcement for today: Using Linux and smoking reifer doesn't mix.In conclusion,underarrest5xk.png
FCP is gay, NWP is gay, the internet is gay.You all are making fools of yourselves.
Yeah, what ever, you finished?Now put that sizzling hot french chick back up here pronto! :club:

Hold on just one minute, buster. I didn't join FCP to be demonized by your spiteful transgressions. I think you people are forgetting why you joined this forum: to discuss General Poker and have a blast helping eachother out and making friends. Now, call me old fashioned, but you can't put cake in a crocodile vagina and expect it to give you an electric toothbrush. Becoming a better person/poker player requires support, and that's what I expected upon joining this forum. Thank god I have my Bible group to fall back on, because otherwise I don't know if I could handle these senseless attacks. I hope you all learned a big lesson.

Hold on just one minute, buster. I didn't join FCP to be demonized by your spiteful transgressions. I think you people are forgetting why you joined this forum: to discuss General Poker and have a blast helping eachother out and making friends. Now, call me old fashioned, but you can't put cake in a crocodile vagina and expect it to give you an electric toothbrush. Becoming a better person/poker player requires support, and that's what I expected upon joining this forum. Thank god I have my Bible group to fall back on, because otherwise I don't know if I could handle these senseless attacks. I hope you all learned a big lesson.
Don't look both ways before crossing the street.