This isn't a strategy post. I'm just done with PokerStars, the evil site of the Devil. Anyhow, I found possibly the worst player that has ever walked the planet. In three sessions with him, he doubled me up four times and bluffed off all of his money two other times with 4-high. He called two of my all ins with gutshot straight draws getting around 1.5:1 on his money. He was drawing dead to a chop each time.If any of the regulars that play on PS would like this guy's name, PM me. Don't bother if you haven't spent your time on this site trying to be helpful to other people.Also, I hope PokerStars gets a nasty virus.

so why did you leave the site...? :D
LOL. I can't say or else lose whatever little credibility I've ever had on here.Let's just say my reasoning rhymes with the word "jigged". :club:
LOL. I can't say or else lose whatever little credibility I've ever had on here.Let's just say my reasoning rhymes with the word "jigged". :club:
your better than this
broccoli?

LOL. :)Hey, if PS is so great, how come no one asked me for the guy's name? He's free money! Answer: because PokerS666tars is the worst place on earth!In all seriousness, I put money on to qualify for the WSOP and just suffered a tremendous number of bad beats. Yes, I understand that the sites aren't rigged. But I also understand that I'm a petty and vindictive person and I now have a bad taste in my mouth.Plus, I really don't care for online play that much and if I have to play online, I'd rather do it here than anywhere else.But it's more fun to say that PokerStars is Rigged!

player points help but yeah it sucks...
Haha, yeah, I always play there once a week, so I can get enough points to get a flatscreen. But for some strange reason, I would never think of buying a flat screen with the 1-2k I make from rakeback everymonth.