Blowing Off Some Steam Blog...

Daniel...I concur that the entire shoot out was fubar! And I certainly understand that you want your money back. But if they give you back your money, what about everyone else? What happens to the event? Will Harrah's just refund everyone and make it a 'freeroll'. I don't see how they can justify giving you back your money and not everyone else. I'm very curious to hear how this turns out so please provide some updates as things develop.Another question I have is, what can the gaming commission do about it?

I am fairly sure with Daniel NOT playing todays PLO tourney, he was not reimbursed his buy in. I think this also means he will be done until the ME, which he is playing because he is already bought in, like was seen in the new blog. Its sad, highly marketable and recognizable players leaving the "biggest" tournament of the year because if the staff, which is sub-par at best.JEFF

Can somebody give me the Cliff's Notes version of what DN and Harry are complaining about? I'm at work (where streaming video is blocked) so I can't see the video blog, and Harry's post has mysteriously disappeared.

Harry(and DN apparently) had a problem with the excessive juice on the HORSE tourney. DN played, Harry did not(in protest). It comes down to why do the 50K HORSE players have to pay $2000 in juice when others, playing larger tourneys(player wise) pay much much less.Then...Harry went ballistic when the last shootout event, which was supposed to start 10 handed, was started 10 handed(with 4 dead stacks), but then changed to a 6 handed event midway during the early rounds. The rules published by Harrah's never stated it would be a short-handed event, and, unlike the real short-handed events, it was advertised as such.Harry has some big beefs with Harrah's, as does DN.http://www.thehendonmob.com/harry_demetrio...r_feedback.htmlhttp://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10575

Can somebody give me the Cliff's Notes version of what DN and Harry are complaining about? I'm at work (where streaming video is blocked) so I can't see the video blog, and Harry's post has mysteriously disappeared.
The shootout was played 6 handed, instead of the expected 10 handed.This annoyed Harry and his protests resulted in him being ejected, though he was refunded his buyin.It annoyed DN as well, because he turned up late expecting to have lost half his stack or so to the blinds and instead found his empty seat had unsurprisingly lost the heads up battle and came second on his table before he arived.

FWIW, I watched DN play in the Omaha tourney on Sunday (he was seated at a table with Tommy Wang and Marcel Luske), and Mike Matusow was at a nearby table. they were talking about a variety of things, and there was a ton of sarcasm regarding the WSOP. Matuswo joked at one point, "Maybe next year they will have a players advisory board or something..." DN said something to the effect of "next year will be better."I hope he is right.

www.un-block.comknock yourself out