5-man Sng, Pocket Kings, Facing A Re-raise

Same raising opponent as my other 5-man SNG hand I just posted. A few minutes later, the following occurs (didnt get the hand history in time):Here's the gist:Hero 1350 chips with Kc Kd. Villain 2900 chips in BB. Blinds at 25/50.UTG limps, hero raises to 250, SB folds, Villain calls, UTG folds.Flop comes 10d 10c 6h. (pot is 600 I think)Hero bets 350, Villain pushes, Hero???Thoughts.

I like the bet for reasons just like this.Let the moron bluff at it.ps..I should not say moron, it's not a bad play for any pair to push here.Especially if it could make someone even think about laying down KK with the pot/stack ratio Rocket has.

There was just something about this guy, where I knew what his cards were every time he was involved with me. i knew he had the ten here with his insta-push, but had to prove myself right by calling. Bingo bango bongo, his A-ten beat my kings, and I was trolling for another 5-man'er.

It was so automatic when he pushed that I was at least 90% sure he had the ten there, if not 100% sure. I don't think I could have layed it down with those stack sizes, but if it was a deep-stacked tourney, then perhaps...