Playing To The Final Table?

Did I understand that right?They are gonna play down to the final 9, which Daniel estimates will end at approx. 9 am.Playing almost 19 hours of poker in one day is ridiculous. It's going to turn into an endurance test, not a poker game.WSOP is run by monkeys :club::D:D

Did I understand that right?They are gonna play down to the final 9, which Daniel estimates will end at approx. 9 am.Playing almost 19 hours of poker in one day is ridiculous. It's going to turn into an endurance test, not a poker game.WSOP is run by monkeys :club::D:D
This is so poorly run. How can you start out a tournament with a buy in of 50k with used and marked decks?INSANE!

Daniel, sorry about the HORSE outcome bro.What can you do when the cards don't come?Still a long way to go...maybe take a break for a day or two?Best of luck Man! Next one!Peace out. :club:(Didn't Andy also get a penalty for complaining about those marked cards? Just insane.....)

I love how he said the late....or early finish, depending on ur perspective, would favour the young guns over the old guard.....In case you guys haven't checked, after 19 hours of play, the final table is set at Chip Reese 1 756 000Doyle Brunson 1 227 000Andy Bloch 934 000Phil Ivey 885 000Jim Bechtel 841 000David Singer 745 000Dewey Tomko 438 000T.J. Cloutier 351 000Patrik Antonius 13 000LOL....Brunson, Reese, Tomko, Cloutier, Bechtel, at least he got a Ivey....lol

If there ever was an argument for changing HORSE to the main event, that final table is it....I'd bet on Chip Reese if they where continuing with the rotating game, but since it's gonna be NL hold'em, i'm going with Doyle or T.J. I may be only 21, but props to the vets for pulling off the marathon and proving that nothing beats experience.

Man, Daniel must be sick to the stomach that he didn't last longer. I think Ivey and Doyle really proved they are the best. I always see them playing together in the Big Game at bellegio. You guys think they are friends on and off the table?Daniel really screwed up with all that golf. He should have prepared better!

If the FT was mixed games, then I'd pick Chip Reese in a heartbeat.Unfortunately, since it's No Limit Hold'em, I'm giving this one to Doyle Brunson. Bracelet #11.

Man, Daniel must be sick to the stomach that he didn't last longer. I think Ivey and Doyle really proved they are the best. I always see them playing together in the Big Game at bellegio. You guys think they are friends on and off the table?Daniel really screwed up with all that golf. He should have prepared better!
you mean.. prepared... the decks better?"rivered by a gutshot, damn!""you should have prepared better!"
and how many second and seventh places did you get in the WSOP this year?

I was sittin up at the tournament and I watched a little of the final table before i got kicked out (the drunk guy yelling can watch but a 16 year old just watching can't do anything still annoyus me) and I'm gonna pick Phil Ivey, I guess just by afavorites, but I like him.